“Great Stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chad C
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We stayed at Dunescrest East over the 4th of July 2012. We really enjoyed our stay. The house was clean and there was enough room for everyone to spread out (two families with 4 adults and 5 children). Our first full day the owner even called to check in which was a very nice touch. My wife was concerned with bugs and I am happy to say we did not see any! The beach was so close and was perfect. The two level deck was great and had plenty of seating including a nice outdoor couch in the shade. Reading some past reviews...if you are expecting perfection this may not be the place for you. There are little things...the beds facing the ocean could be bigger, when someone walks upstairs you can hear it below, some of the dishes and silverware have hard water stains, etc.. but overall we felt it was a great place and would stay again.

Be advised that they have to throw away all paper products when they clean it...meaning no toilet paper, napkins, etc.when you walk in. We would have liked to know that going in. Emerald Isle Realty check in was very simple...they checked up on us to make sure we were happy as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness to beach
Liked least: Would have liked a bathoom in the Oceanside rooms.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Midland GA
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 45-54
21 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East. I agree that the location of this home is wonderful. It pleases me to know that you and your family found this duplex to accommodate you nicely, except for the stairs.

I have forwarded your review to the owner of this duplex. Thank you for being so thorough and detailed. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Western part of NC
Reviewed 31 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Pickerington Ohio
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Liked best: Oceanfront, quiet, basically private beach, linen service
Liked least: stairs
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
20 Jul 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Dunescrest East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at this duplex so much. As you mentioned, the location is great as you have a wide beach with little to no crowd. This duplex is on the Western most side of Bogue Banks, very convenient to Swansboro and shopping right in Emerald Isle.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will return to the Crystal Coast and allow Emerald Isle Realty the opportunity to host you and your family again. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 15 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing