“Would definitely Stay Again”

Review of Marine Manor West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rnjennurs...
Logan, Ohio
“Would definitely Stay Again”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The place was great for the price. The pool, hot tub, and ocean view was definitely a bonus, we usually stay on the first row but this property was priced just right that it enabled us to be oceanfront. I loved being able to see the kids (teenagers) when they walked down to the beach.
The house was clean enough but really could use a deep cleaning, we pulled the couch over to allow more walking room when coming up the steps and there was a lot of dust and and hair under it. I also noticed that there was dirt on some of the white woodwork around the doors.We have always stayed with Blue water vacation rentals and they have always been immaculate. The sheets for the beds and bath towels were rather worn but not a big issue. As most people have already stated the steps were kind of steep but I did not have an issue with them either.
The house was equipped with everything needed such as a coffee pot, blenders, microwave, toaster, toaster oven. There was plenty of utensils, pots and pans, dishes. I did not like that the dishwasher was across the kitchen instead of being close to the sink (probably put in with renovations)
The house was cozy and decorated nicely. I was impressed that things seemed to be updated from past complaints such as the living room furniture. Only two of the bedrooms were oceanfront with sliding glass doors to the deck. This worked out great for us but the description states that all the bedrooms have ocean views. They need to update the living room photos.
Before arriving I wanted to know how the house was laid out but was unable to find any information on that so for those of you that are as curious as me here you go. 1st level is the garage. 2nd level has three bedrooms and two baths. The twin bedroom has deck access, The bedroom with the queen bed and single bed has a bathroom and the double bed room has deck access. There is also another bathroom on this floor and a laundry room. The 3rd floor has the living room, dinning room, Kitchen with an open floor plan along with the bedroom that has a queen sized bed the bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom and off the kitchen.
This was a great house with plenty of room for all. The minor things mentioned were totally outweighed by all the positives. Thanks to Emerald Isle Realty for a great week

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: decks, oceanfront and price
Liked least: dishwasher being across the kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jun 2013
I'm so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation on the Oceanfront of Emerald Isle. I'm further pleased to hear that you took notice to the improvements the owner has made at the request of guests of this home.

I am sorry that the duplex wasn't as clean as you would have liked when you arrived. Our housekeeping department does strive for excellence so please let us know of such disappointments and we will happily send another cleaning crew to clean more efficiently. Also, we have in house descriptions for most of our properties and our vacation planners visit them often to become familiar with the layout so any time you are curious or have questions about a home we manage, give us a call at 1-888-832-0140. If we don't have the answer to your question, we'll get it.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will choose to again vacation with Emerald Isle Realty.
Germany
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
30 May 2013
Congratulations to your graduates! What a great treat for you all to celebrate their accomplishments with a trip to the beach. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Marine Manor West and I hope you'll revisit soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation or special family gathering - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 10 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

10 May 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor West. This is a wonderful duplex and has many great features for a family to enjoy.

I am sorry that were disappointed that the pool couldn't be heated. This amenity isn't offered to guests of staying on either side of the duplex, but there is a private hot tub on each side for guests' enjoyment.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. Please call us to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 31 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Nc
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

28 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this duplex. I am sorry to hear of someone falling down the steps and I have alerted our maintenance department as well as the owner. I trust the steps will be inspected. I did notice that you have already reserved this home for 2013. Please let us know if we can further assist you as you plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing