“Easy Access and Great Duplex”

Review of By The Sea West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
offunspir...
Moneta, Virginia
“Easy Access and Great Duplex”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The duplex has been updated and we were pleasantly surprised with 2 bathrooms in a 2 bedroom duplex. Furniture and beds were comfortable and clean. As an older couple, we appreciated there were only a few steps (5) to hit the sand and be on the beach. We spent a lot of time on the covered porch watching the ocean in the evenings. The beach is perfect for smaller children as it is shallow for a ways and doesn't drop off quickly. This is not so good for surf fishers though. Booking with Emerald Isle Realty is a breeze and check in is a drive through which is quick and efficient. Remember this is a duplex so noise from other side is audible. Thankfully the family next to us had well behaved children with no nightly noisy drama. The kitchen could use some mixing bowls and full set of measuring spoons. I especially like that there is a fresh produce stand and freshly caught seafood store in Cedar Point, a short 20 minute drive away.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
OH
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

30 May 2014
By The Sea West has been updated for the 2014 rental season. Guests of this property will find fresh paint, a new sofa and love seat, new bedding, and a flat screen television in the living room. I hope you and your family will return to Emerald Isle and By The Sea West for your next vacation. Please call us if we can assist you in planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Crewe
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in October 2012

5 Apr 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at By the Sea West. The location of this duplex is great; just as you stated, it's right on the beach.

I'm sorry to hear of the dirty carpets, lack of pans, and broken door. Our staff is always available to help so you aren't left disappointed at the end of your stay so please call us and let us know about these things. We can provide pans, fix doors, and have carpets cleaned.

I hope you will give Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to host your vacation. Please call us if we can be of assistance when you're ready to make reservations for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 15 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

15 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at By the Sea West. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation and I agree, the view from this duplex is picture perfect. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 18 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
Older travelers
18 Nov 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at By The Sea West and for your compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and the service we provide. It pleases me to know that this home served your needs and desires so well. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next fishing trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing