“Lovely Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stafford, Virginia
“Lovely Vacation”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Love the updates for Bodiford East! The new floors, dishwasher and kitchen cabinets were a welcoming surprise. The owners and Emerald Isle Realty do a great job in maintaining this property. However, housekeeping could do a better job cleaning after each guest. Prior to even going to the beach there was sand all over the furniture and the toilets looked as if they haven't been cleaned for quit some time. Also, it would be nice to have ALL bedding laundered after each guests visit (Unsanitary). It would save me, from bringing blankets and pillows from home! And, I do wish that previous renters would take the time to make sure their dishes were clean prior to returning them to the cabinets. We had to wash everything prior to using, due to food being stuck on some of the dishes. My husband and I love that we can bring our 4 legged children (2 Small Dogs) on vacation with us. They love the beach too! :) Great Oceanside View from the nice wooden rockers on the porch. Nice touch!
This was our second time staying at the Bodiford East and will continue to visit! Thanks for a Excellent Vacation and See You Next Year! Great Job Emerald Isle Realty and Owners!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Convenience/oceanside
Liked least: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Winston Salem NC
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
6 Nov 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle and Bodiford East each year. The owners of the Bodiford duplex have been hard at work with refurbishments and replacements and I'm happy to let you know that you will see a newly remodeled kitchen with a dishwasher when you arrive to Bodiford East for your next vacation. Pictures will be posted soon and certainly you may call us if you have any questions - 1-888-832-0140. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Amity
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Chapel Hill
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk
Management Response
6 Sep 2013
Thank you for your feedback. You will be pleasantly surprised when you revisit Bodiford East as the kitchen has been remodeled and a dishwasher installed. Pictures will be posted on our website soon and please call us if you have any questions - 1-888-832-0140.
Newfranklin Ohio
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing