“Tasty, tasty, tasty + creative”
Review of KoKyu Na'Mean

KoKyu Na'Mean
Ranked #71 of 839 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: KoKyu Na'Mean is the latest concept from the KoKyu family. Gourmet Sandwiches blending International Barbecue and Asian Styles. Small Place, Big Flavors!
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I don't usually wait on line for a sandwich or pay $11-$13 for one, but I will for this place. Absolutely delicious, creative menu - Korean mash up fusion on a bun or in a bowl.
Order on line and skip the wait may be my waistline's downfall.
Oh - there is very little seating - very casual, at that. They now have tables outside.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Needed to grab a late lunch and wanted something other than fast food. Located in a shopping plaza, wasn't expecting much from exterior look. Ordered the vegetarian banh mi. The bread....OH MY....was the best bread ever. Cukes, carrots, tofu, cilantro, spicy sweet sauce. I will DEFINITELY stop by again when I am back in the area.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We discovered this place like a year ago and have been going at least once a month since! It is such a hidden gem on the side of the road! The baht mi sandwhich is our classic go to but we also love the KOFC and anything on the specials menu. It seems expensive at first for a sandwich but when you see how much high quality food you get the price is actually very reasonable! Staff are always friendly and have great recommendations! This is a much try in the Triangle area!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Great food. l particularly enjoy the pyongyang hot chicken sandwich. Service is friendly and laid back. My friends and I eat there for lunch sometimes.

Ate here last summer and the restaurant had a flightless friendly a pet fowl that greeted us. It was cool.

Fun name for a restaurant too.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I love the sandwiches and new bowls at Na'Mean. We eat here usually once a week and I have recharged my christmas giftcard 3 or 4 times. The meals are fantastic. The Thai macaroni side dish will ruin macaroni salads because it is so good. I don't like to call this place a Bahn Mi shop because the daily specials are very different. One of them tastes just like a big mac. Others have an Italian flair.

Pro tip: stay in the restaurant. The bread is amazing when it is straight out of the kitchen. If you take it to go the sandwich is tasty but the bread loses the crunch.

1  Thank David K