Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$153
PricelineUS$153
EmbassySuites.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$153
1,803 results
All reviews rocky river grille evening reception race track beautiful hotel convention center family reunion bedroom suite omelet breakfast buffet excellent stay great place to stay business trip staff was friendly enjoyed my stay conference speedway charlotte
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

We ended up here last weekend for an unplanned 2 night stay. Even though they we’re almost booked, the staff was very accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was kept well supplied and the custom eggs and omelettes were very good. We had no cleanliness concerns and were pleasantly surprised at how, even though having to work extra due to some staff shortages, very friendly and helpful all the staff were. Will stay here again.

Room tip: Rooms by elevator are possibly noisy
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Dear Steve K,

Thanks for your time in reviewing your experience. It’s encouraging to know you enjoyed your stay. Your recommendation is appreciated; our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay. We hope to host you again on a return visit.

Best,

Reviewed 26 August 2021

I was in the area for business and was very interested in utilizing the spa in addition to my hotel stay. Unfortunately, the hotel website did not indicate the spa had been closed since last year and I didn’t learn that until I was all checked in. The room was okay and the bathroom was not the cleanest. Also, while they offered breakfast, it was an open buffet and I wasn’t comfortable with that during a pandemic, particularly having dozens of people come through touching the same utensils. They did have an omelette bar that cooked made to order eggs, but that was all they offered. Overall, I should have paid attention to the reviews I read prior to staying, but I figured it couldn’t be that bad. I would not stay again, the stay was just okay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear mweezy007,

We aim to impress, so I'm sorry that your visit was just okay. I regret that we disappointed you with our spa closure. Your comments, which highlight our successes and areas for improvement, are welcomed as they foster change for the better. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Rooms are a little dated and restaurant and bar close early due to lack of staffing. Not really to expectation of Embassy Suites I have recently stayed in. If you are going to be moving around in Concord and just need somewhere to lay your head this is a decent place.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear mrmiked37,

Our goal is to WOW every guest, so I'm very sorry that your stay was just average. Thank you for taking the time to share all your feedback as it allows us to monitor and improve. We hope to impress on a return visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Stayed 4 nights at this hotel and it really needs an update. I was definitely disappointed in the condition of the hotel considering the price. There is notable wear and tear throughout and the carpets were absolutely filthy. I don't think I've ever been in a hotel where the hallway carpets were this notably dirty, this was especially bad near the elevators where there is a lot of foot traffic. Once the hotel got busy, the 3 elevators get overwhelmed and there were back ups in the lobby. The rooms come with two TVs but you only get one remote control which makes no sense, we were constantly shuffling the remote back and forth between the living room area and bedroom. There is a restaurant in the hotel but they have removed any menu information from the hotel rooms. We found the hotel restaurant menu online and it turned out it wasn't up to date and thus inaccurate. I wanted to print boarding passes but they had no toner in the business center and apparently none in stock based on the response I got from the front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear Getaway07396270925,

We want all our guests to enjoy their stay, so I'm very sorry for the series of let-downs you experienced. Please forgive us. The details are important and we fell short. We appreciate your time in sharing a detailed review. It heightens our awareness and allows us to improve. We care about your stay and hope to have the opportunity to deliver a better experience upon your return to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Did not enjoy stay The room was extremely hot the air Was set to 64° the rooms did not feel clean and also had a older when I asked to speak to management the manager did not seem to help the situation I told him this was the third problem and he just brushed it off

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Dear shinequaable,

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and that you had issues with temperature control; please forgive us. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.