“consistent great food”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #1,232 of 2,627 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 3 May 2018

they have gluten free ... wife says it tastes great. Working on figuring out the app for this store.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Best fast food chain in America. Great tasting chicken, clean, wonderful service. Every other chain should copy this business model. I wish I owned 6 or 8 of these.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

My family went here yesterday to get a fast lunch. The drive thru was wrapped around the building. We decided that I go inside to get the meal to go, so I did. A man on the register took my order in a timely manner. I looked at the menu on the wall to place my order. I got our usual 2 chicken wraps and 1 grilled chicken club. I ask for the meal in order to get the fries and drink with each of them. The menu was priced around $5 to $6 for each. The man tells me the price of OVER $25. I just know there is a mistake in the order and I ask that he read it back to me. (My ears have heard too many booms over the ears and sometimes play tricks on me.) He reads the order and it is correct. I ask him to explain how the three meals that are between $5-$6 come to over $25. He tells me that they have a new menu now posted that you can only order each item individually.... The $5-$6 is just for the sandwich. No more combo pricing. I begin having him drop items off in order to get it to only the 3 sandwiches, 1 fry and 3 drinks. He politely does and the bill is STILL over $22. I pay the man, leave and we eat this very expensive fast food partial meal that is EXCESSIVELY EXPENSIVE. We will NOT be back here. If all the Chick-Fil-A locations are doing this, beware... You are in for a HUGE surprise. Be sure to stop by the bank before you go to place your order. You might get be short on cash if you do not.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

I think Chick-fil-a should give tips to all the other fast food locations out there on how to hire teenagers with manners and a brain. I watched how they handled even the rudest of customers and every time they came back with respect and kindness in their voice. The food is always fresh and the restaurant s are clean. Not many get this high of a review so you really earned it.

1  Thank Truthfultraveler1