“Potatoes are huge”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #1,703 of 2,685 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Bought one potato and shared with my wife. They are huge. You can customize what goes on: salsa, broccoli, cheese, sour cream, salt/pepper, ...

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Went with a friend and could not believe how far down into the abyss this place has gone since I was last there a few years ago. My friend had a chicken sandwich which possibly had 10 tiny morsels of chicken in a disgusting sauce, not a breast or something to bite into. Common give your customers something for 8 dollars you cheap so and sos. You should be embarrassed to call yourself a DELI. And my Italian salad I struggled with finding the bits of salami promised which were more like a few molecules. There was spoiled olive salad served with it as a side. I was starved after eating here. The server was doing us a big favor too. The arboretum has too many other spots to waste good $ here, and your appetite.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

I have stopped here twice with the same results. Indifferent staff, no smile, no welcome, no thank you. Sandwich filling was skimpy. Usually love McAlister's but not this location.