All reviews waffle house front desk room was clean extended stay swim meet free breakfast bagels nc state comfortable stay staff was friendly one night stay a great place to stay raleigh area enjoyed my stay king suite the breakfast area definitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We really liked this hotel and found it to be very clean and comfortable. The staff was polite and we found nothing wrong with the room. We did not have breakfast but it seemed to offer quite a few options. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
BWPCGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear JMSTORM82,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 919-481-1200.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Friendly staff, clean. No refrigerator in my room desk manager said that you have to request a room with one so diabetics be aware if you have insulin that needs to be keep cool. Don't wast your time with their breakfast they were out of orange juice and milk the fried eggs were cold like right out of a refrigerator.
My last 6 hotels all had a refrigerator in the room standard.
good wifi

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Richconn,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919-481-1200.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Had requested early check in when I made the reservation. Arrived around 20 minutes before 3pm to a very snotty response that - despite online availability and the parking lot giving the impression that capacity was low - there was apparently not ONE single room ready 20 minutes before check in.

My room was dated, no natural sunlight, and overlooked the dumpster. Again surprising given the low capacity.

Then I began to notice the dirt and grime. I have shoulder length blond highlighted hair. Found 3 separate short dark hairs throughout the shower and bathroom. The tub itself was gross and moldy throughout. There was trash in the butler sink. There were lost items (pens, kleenex, a business card) between the nightstand and the side of the bed. The luggage rack was covered in dust.

The hallway carpet was dirty Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It did not appear that it was ever vacuumed.

There was a used q-tip by the pool. They came to scoop the dirt and leaves out of the pool around 2pm. Because people never use the pool before 2pm in the afternoon?!!!

The worst part was that housekeeping broke into my room on two separate occasions. No knock. No announcement. Just walked straight in. Allegedly it happened on the first day because they messed up my reservation and had me checking out after only 1 night. Confirmed that I had late checkout (1pm) for the second day and housekeeping broke in AGAIN at EIGHT OCLOCK.

In summary: every part of my reservation was not honored without 4 separate queries at the front desk. Staff were rude and unhelpful. The hotel AND rooms AND grounds were ***disgustingly*** dirty. Housekeeping will enter your room without notice. As a solo female traveller this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I booked this hotel based on other peoples ratings. How on earth did I have the opposite (but provable with photographic evidence!) experience? Are those other reviews real??? I find that unbelievable.

Room Tip: For a good room, choose a different hotel. This one is REVOLTING.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank WeebieWob

Dear WeebieWob,

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Have stayed here numerous times. Always very satisfied. Employess are very helpful, breakfast is as much as you could expect. Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable. Nothing bad to say. I'll be back there again next year.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mr. Richard,

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Excellent facilities and staff. We have found this to be a clean facility and even when it was undergoing up dates, they seemed to stay on top of the neatness areas. I would recommend this Inn for those needing a place to stay in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple