All reviews front desk next morning the general manager coffee maker a wonderful stay mini fridge pam adonis dana
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here just as Florence impact was dying in Cary. Stayed here for 4 nights from Sep 17th onwards. This is an example of a place which has the intent to keep up with changing times. It's located next to 2 Hilton properties which are well lit and optically better.

Not so good part - It can be a bit difficult to locate this hotel because except for its entrance, all other sides are poorly lit and we were bit anxious while checking in. Inside - it seems to be a but old property which is reflected in the room structure. Room has a decent bedroom and a seperate living area ( pretty small though) . Room has only a microwave and fridge with no kitchen amd office shuttle facility as such which can be a disappointment for many long term travellers..

Good Part -But the good part is that they have tried to modernise whatever they can - lighting and other stuff are pretty good in the room especially in the restroom. The reception and breakfast area is also pretty good with decent breakfast options. Staff was very helpful with everything and wad good to interact with.

Overall, it was a good stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jojimathewabraham
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay this weekend . The room was very spacious and the newly renovated rooms are amazing!!! The bed was a so comfortable and we slept so well. We will definitely return and continue to book our family get together here! Great staff too

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Good morning milton1594,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.
We are very happy to know that, you enjoyed your stay with us and like the guest room renovations. We hear lots of compliments regarding the renovation. We are also glad to hear that, you enjoyed the bed and had a comfortable sleep.
Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We checked in here after spending 4 nights in Charlotte. We checked in on Sunday afternoon and checked out Tuesday morning. There wasn’t anyone at the front desk, no bell to ring or anyway to notify someone I was waiting to check-in. After standing awkwardly for about 5 minutes someone came out of an area behind the desk that is closed off completely by a door (I’m assuming an office). I will give them credit for letting me check in an hour early but that’s about it. The elevator doors are the same color as the room doors making it a little confusing. The fire extinguisher metal boxes are rusting, and the first room (206) we checked into had mold on the wall behind the beds (pics below). I went back down to the desk and again stood awkwardly making small noises waiting for someone to come out of the office to request a room change. The next room (404) seemed nicer, however I believe there was mold here right by the window and in the shower. I’m not one to make a huge deal about things and the areas of mold were smaller than the other room so we just stayed. I’m wondering if they have just painted over the mold considering all the rave reviews recently. The hotel is very damp, the sugar packets in the rooms have gotten moist and the sugar comes out in a sheet. I know humidity isn’t easily contained, but something will need to be done before the whole hotel is taken over by mold. When we were walking down our hall, we could smell cigarette smoke and noticed only some rooms had the no smoking sign on the outside of them. I thought the whole hotel was smoke free,but I guess not. It was in close proximity to a shopping center- walking distance, but so is another hotel. I would recommend not staying here, especially since there are other hotels within the same block.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Good morning Thatonebeegirl,

Please accept my sincere apologies about the lack of service and for any inconvenience.
Your feedback is very important to us and I take it very seriously for that not to occur again.
I will address the matter immediately with my department heads and take actions to ensure this will never happen again.
Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.
I hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Everything about this hotel is excellent, from the front desk personnel to the room. The room was great with a comfortable, clean bed and a great vanity for 2 people.

We would highly recomment this property. Also, it is convenient to Rt 64 and restaurnants.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Good morning joesef,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything excellent. We do have excellent staff and we make sure our guest stay is comfortable and accommodating.

I will share your feedback with my staff for a job well done.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because I was in town for work. It's close to shopping, business areas and restaurants. I checked in with Dana, who was very capable and friendly. My room was clean and very spacious. I have two complaints. The first day, I came back to the room after 5pm to find that it had not been cleaned. The second day, parts of the room were clean but not the bathroom. Also, this hotel has the slowest elevator I have ever seen. It was much quicker to just take the stairs.
I will say that, other than the maid service, the employees were extremely welcoming and friendly. If I were in the area again, I might consider this hotel just for the staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Greetings 64Beachy,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary. We are pleased to know that Dana was up to your expectations. She is awesome and professional.
Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the room cleaning service. I already addressed your concern with our Executive Housekeeper for this not to occur again.
Thank you again for staying with us and thank you for your business.