All reviews queen bed waffles full kitchen booked this hotel very nice stay the entire hotel the staff was friendly and helpful great place to stay would stay again nice room the breakfast area north carolina raleigh dishwasher signage pillows gps
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Room was decent, with minor issue like poor shower heard, and missing shower curtain liner was missing. Additionally there was some illegal drug activity on my floor with overpowering smell when I walked out of elevator. This was reported to Management, but nothing was done.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018

The people working at this hotel are very friendly and go out of their way to help. Unfortunately they cant make up for a worn out property in need of new carpets and thorough cleaning. Also, very low, very very low water pressure. Showers are not possible. You must draw a bath to clean.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night while in town for a funeral. We were greeted and checked in quickly. The room was comfortable and clean and had plenty of space. The hallway on the third floor didn’t smell very good and the property has some age on it but was very clean.the breakfast was very good and the lady working it very friendly.
We had a family meeting that night and they allowed us to use the breakfast area to meet and even turned in the ac. Very helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flscott66
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I found worms in my bathroom more than once. Guests smoke in their rooms. Music on the parking lot late at night. Just a terrible experience. I got to keep my pets with me, which was good. But that's about it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This hotel is a very good place for longer stays. I stay there 60% of the year.Staff is awesome - friendly - personable - and always try to make guests comfortable.But - the property could use a refresh / remodel. Everything works and they stay on top of any issues.Other guests can make it a bad experience. One large group checked in for two weeks while I was there - some of them were abusive of the property. Litter in the parking lot, trash in the picnic gazebo area. The laundry room is functional except the dryers are weak.Summary: this is my go to place to stay long term in Raleigh/Cary.Recommend if you are budget conscious and like a great value for the price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business