All reviews great place to stay a pet friendly hotel whole foods harris teeter waffles very nice hotel quiet location staff was friendly breakfast bar free breakfast bed was comfortable exercise room first floor would stay again easy access business trip lq
Reviewed 19 February 2016

From booking my room to check-in my experience was great. I am a disabled veteran and they gave me a great discount and a handicap room on the first floor (room 124) It is a short walk from your car to unload/load your car. The room was huge and very clean with a king sized bed and large walk in shower with fixed chair. The room was quiet and at the end of the hall. Bed had plenty of pillows and also plenty of towels. Room had iron, microwave, coffee pot, frig, and large office space with a view. Room did not have a list of local food delivery but front desk gave us Dominoes phone and there food was fast, great price, and tasted great.
The breakfast room was nice with lots of food such as cereal, fruit, milk, tea, coffee, waffles, juice, also had a 99% sanitation rating.
Suggestion: Hotel needs newspapers for sale or free and boiled eggs would be a nice addition to your menu!
Me and my wife had a wonderful stay as it was near Wake Medical Hospitol for my surgery and I recovered there prior to returning home.
I spoke to manager at check-out that shower need a non slip mat so no one would fall on there slippery tile like I did.
The Hotel is great I will return to stay to tour the city and the sites when the weather is better.

Room Tip: Room 124 is a handicap room at end of the hallway and oh so very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot, I must say that this hotel
Was excellent!!!!! The price was unbeatable, we had a nice simple
Complimentary breakfast each day. Hotel is spotless, updated modern decor.
Staff friendly and helpful. We had our 3 dogs with us, our room was so clean with no
Odor whatsoever! Lovely pool area outside. The hotel exterior is beautiful and so is the surrounding property. We will be visiting again in a few months. Excellent!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Overall excellent experience. Clean, spacious rooms. Nice staff. Hotel lobby inviting. Parking free and safe. Nice surrounding neighborhood. Great restaurant within walking distance. Easy access to Raleigh and surrounding areas. Only issue is breakfast is so-so. nothing exciting, just routine. Not much selection.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed 28 December 2015

You can stay at another hotel for the same price that is better than this one. Poor option for the price. Hotel is run down and the smell/odor in the halls is very bad. My wife will not eat the breakfast offered there either.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family