“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
CORAL SURF OCEANFRONT VIEW  705 CAROLINA BEACH AVE. S. CAROLINA BEACH, NC 28428
CORAL SUF COMPLEX CLOSEUP ALL UNITS HAVE OCEANFRONT VIEWS STREET SIDE PARKING CARPORT
Check Availability
ASSIGNED COVERED PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
FULLY EQUIPED KITCHEN AREA
NEW LARGE CAPACITY SAMSUNG FRONT LOADING WASHER AND DRYER
DINING AREA WITH HIGH TABLE FOR SIX
FLAT SCREEN TV WITH EXPANDED CABLE, DVD PLAYER AND AN ASSORTMENT OF BOARD AND CARD GAMES
LIVING ROOM AREA WITH QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
OCEAN VIEW LOOKING SOUTH FROM BALCONY DECK
Private Walkway to the Beach
COMPLEX POOL
PRIVATE WALKWAY TO BEACH AND GATE POOL ENTRANCE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rose N
“Perfect”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

I spent the best 6 weeks of my life in this condo with my husband and toddler. Richard is amazing. Highly recommend.

John E
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Amazing Location - Great Place!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 3 nights over Labor Day Weekend. We booked early and Richard (Manager) was very accommodating. Since he knew my wife's cousin (rental tenant) he required no deposit. We paid $725 for the long weekend (tax included) and he let us check out late on Monday with no additional charge. The two bedroom condo was clean, family friendly, with great A/C, a large refrigerator and a huge outdoor deck that looks right out on the beach (2nd and 3rd floors offer this beach view, 1st floor is partially blocked by dunes).

Unlike some places we've stayed, Coral Surf was very family friendly and quiet at night when the little ones needed to get to bed. The kids even made friends with some other kids that were staying in adjacent units. My only complaint is that the beds are a bit small (queen-sized), but other than that - no complaints!

Located just four blocks from the Boardwalk, this place is a gem! Richard will treat you right. Don't pass this up!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Labor day weekend fun!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We LOVED this place and cannot wait to return. Richard was wonderful, the fishing was great, the beach was perfect! We had 6 staying in our room and had plenty of space with two full bathrooms! The view was so relaxing and all the other guests were so nice. It is THE BEST location on the beach for a quiet, peaceful escape. Even over the holiday weekend it never got crowded. We will be back!
Thank you Richard for the quick responses and for say Hi when you ran into my husband!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jksherwoo...
Concord, North Carolina
“Coral Surf”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the first time I haven't stayed in a big hotel with 20 floors and now that I have stayed here, I can't imagine why I didn't do this sooner! Condo was great and a few steps and you're on the beach. Very centrally located. I did my morning walks to the pier and boardwalk. Richard is absolutely one of the people to deal with. Very easy going and just a great person that actually wants you to enjoy his condo. Not about the money which is hard to find these days! The only negative is I wish we had more time to enjoy this condo and the peaceful beach...Cant wait to come back. Thanks for an amazing stay Richard! Will definitely be contacting you for our next vacation!

tammyledf...
Casar, North Carolina
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very clean and comfortable. Richard the owner vwey nice keeps you informed and booking through him was so easy. My family and I had a great time and will definitely be returning we stayed in A1 condo. Easy parking and easy access to the beach.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing