“Great Time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We went to watch the band and have a few drinks. Band was fun and the drinks were average $$. Although we didn't eat there the food looked and smelt good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Nice, friendly, “beach-y feel”. Loved the tiki bar- we all had the most amazing food- a step up from “normal bar food.” We all had a great dinner - appetizers were delicious- had peel and eat shrimp and the Portabella sandwich. My daughter’s fries were a little bit “ accivtive”. Great music on a Sunday afternoon- Mac And Friends provides such fun entertainment with their INCREDIBLE talent! Such FRIENDLY service from the manager to the hostess to the waitress- Crystal. She was very attentive and concerned our meal was spot-on. I will come back! Wish I found it sooner ! So much fun - live live music !!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Waitress/trainer was rude, fake friendly and uptight. She gave me a hard time about brining in an empty cup into the dining room. Really? SeaWitch is a fitting name. Food was just ok. We won't be back. We should have just left and found a better more friendly place to eat.

2  Thank NATASHA D
Jenni P, Owner at Sea Witch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Natasha,

I apologize for you not having a good experience with us. I am the owner, and that is definitely not our standard at all.

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to know more about your experience so that I can handle the situation properly. The restaurant number is 910-707-0533. I’d love to have you back and for you to give us another chance.

Jenni

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town celebrating my stepdaughter's birthday. We hung out here pretty much all afternoon and sampled a large portion of the menu. Tuna nachos are a must do. Chicken Alfredo was also amazing. Full bar with great cocktails. Live music at night. Our server was perfect!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We met with another family and came here on a recommendation from a co-worker. He talked about the availability of outside seating as well as live music. The music delivered as promised!! :)
We wanted to eat outside. The hostess was reluctant to sit us out there saying it may rain. We did appreciate her looking out for us, but we looked up weather radar and showed her that there was no perception on present or future radar. She shrugged her shoulders quickly and rolled her eyes ( I really think it was unconscious and she didn’t realize she did it) and then accommodated us, and even steered us towards a better table. Thank you
We ordered our meals: two burgers and Mac and cheese, a soup special, catfish strips, shrimp and grits and tuna nachos. I did ask to order just the grit cakes, but was told I’d need to order whole meal. I did.

If I get back I will ask to sit outside, enjoy the live music, and enjoy the tuna nachos :)