“Felt so at home, I didn't want to leave”
other travellers have booked this property
Map of Location & Surrounding Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Map of Location & Surrounding Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
OliviaEle...
Montpelier, Vermont
“Felt so at home, I didn't want to leave”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Rick and Annette couldn't have been nicer, welcoming me in every way possible and making sure that I had everything I needed without being intrusive. Even more delightful was their sharing of stories of their lives and the history of the place. I truly did feel at home and extended my stay so I could soak up more of the quiet, peaceful beauty. Out of ten days, I only left one day to explore Burnsville, and I was very happy to return to the green hills and singing creeks. The cabin was clean and comfortable with a wonderful back porch where I spent hours enjoying the outdoors in all kinds of weather. I also spent a lot of time walking and observing nature, especially the magical fireflies, and the changing light of the evening. This is a very special place that Rick and Annette have worked hard to restore, and to make available to others. Being there and meeting them is an experience that I treasure. Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The back porch, the sound of the creeks, the quiet and natural beauty
Liked least: The odor from the washing machine
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Dec 2015
Olivia we enjoyed getting to know you too! You are a special person!
We hope you will visit with us again! You love it here as much as we do!
Raleigh
Reviewed 30 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
30 Sep 2012
Ariel, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with the cabin. Sorry the wet weather interrupted your plans. Please come back and stay with us again.

Rick and Annette King
NC
Reviewed 4 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

24 Dec 2015
We are glad you and the children enjoyed your stay!
Come again!
Thanks for the review!
Nokesville
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
24 Dec 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
Thanks for the review!
We hope you will come again!
Rick and Annette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing