“Great cottage and with relaxing and comfortable...”
other travellers have booked this property
fish in stocked trout pond, play games on open field, explore 6 acre property.
LISTEN TO THE STREAM RUSHING AS YOU SIT ON THE BAC PORCH.  PRIVATE, RELAXING. Stone creek gas fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
fish in stocked trout pond, play games on open field, explore 6 acre property.
LISTEN TO THE STREAM RUSHING AS YOU SIT ON THE BAC PORCH.  PRIVATE, RELAXING.
Stone creek gas fireplace
Dining room with table, 8 chairs and China cabinet.
Well equipped kitchen-Dishwasher,ice maker,oven,stove top, small appliances.
LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH KING SIZE TEMPURDIC MATTRESS.
Master bath has large jetted tub.
Second bedroom has queen bed and large dresser.
Second bathroom has walk in shower and toilet, sink and vanity
Hear sounds of bold creek surrounding property
View of house from road
Cottage in Winter
One of the many bird feeders which attract beautiful birds
Property is over 5 acres, and is bordered on two sides by bold creek
Watch the feeding frenzy when you feed the rainbow trout in our stocked pond.
Picnic table, benches, and fire pit down by the creek
Pond stocked with rainbow trout. Six acres bordered by bold stream on two side
Driveway up to house.
Cottage sits on 6 acres that back up to mountain side,peaceful and private.
Our bridge crosses over the bold creek, driveway leads up to our COZY cottage.
Bridge over creek in front of property.  Creek borders 2 sides of 6 acre property.
View of field, orchard , and pond from  porch swing.
Big open field in front of property is great for games or good space for your pet to run.
Visit nearby looking glass falls.
visit the many waterfalls and rivers in beautiful Transylvania county.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vwoodhous...
Sebring, Florida
“Great cottage and with relaxing and comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our family had a great time. The accommodations at the cottage was excellent. Wonderful lisenting to the water running down the creek, stitting on the porch and enjoying the serenity.The landscape Is exceptionally georgeous. Loved the hummingbirds and other birds,. My husband really enjoyed fishing in the pond and and off the bridge .
This is just a fabulous place to visit and relax.

mamabee22...
Bluffton, South Carolina
“A truly magical property!”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I don't think pictures actually do this property justice, it is so beautiful in person! It's far enough off the road with beautiful mature landscaping that you have so much privacy. The property is HUGE!! I can't even begin to describe how much love and care it has taken to maintain all the flower beds. It reminded me of my grandmother's house with huge hydrangeas, crab apple trees, and even an old grape arbor. We loved having happy hour on one of the swings while our kids played in the creek. It was so fun having so much to entertain them between playing in the creek, fishing, and throwing a ball for our dog in the field. The pond was a big hit with all of us, and we greatly enjoyed feeding the fish, and catching a few! I'm an avid bird lover so I loved watching the hummingbirds, cardinals, titmice, and finches right outside the window every morning while drinking my coffee. As far as the cottage itself, it has a lot of character, and it's very clean and cozy. The pictures make it seem dark, but it's really not while you're there, and it was overcast and rainy the whole time. The beds are incredibly comfortable which I think is so hard to find in a rental! Not to mention you can hear the creek at night with the windows open!! Also plenty of towels, extra pillows, etc.! My 8 year old loved sleeping in the den and having her own space without having to share with her 3 year old sister. The kitchen has everything you might need to cook which made it great for me, we only had lunch out a few times! I was concerned about the location being too far out, but it's really not. It's a very short drive to Brevard, and many other places. We even spent a day in Asheville visiting friends and found that to be a quick hour drive. Definitely DO NOT miss the waterfall 1/4 mile from the cabin, you have to see it to believe it. It's probably one of the most beautiful I've seen and it's in someone's back yard! To top it off, Sandra is so nice, and promptly answered all of my questions. Sorry for the extra long review, but I'm a review reader and I find them so helpful. I don't think you would be disappointed if you chose this rental, it really is a special place. We travel to NC every few months and this is definitely a favorite, I can't wait to come back!

26 Jul 2018
Kristy:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We loved having your family as our guests. We love hearing how much our guests enjoy the property. We especially enjoy hearing that the children have a great time playing in the creek and exploring the property. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Sandra
Erica W
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The cottage was wonderful and had everything we could have needed. We spent a lot of time relaxing on the front porch and fishing in the trout pond. The cabin is very clean and free enough of clutter that our 1 year old daughter was able to run around freely inside. I would definitely recommend this to other families with children and pets!

16 May 2018
Thank you Erica for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the cottage. Hope to see you again soon
Vickie F
“Spring Break Vacation”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The cottage was the perfect place to relax and enjoy family time. Our children enjoyed playing in the creek and feeding the tarpon. Close to several State Parks for hiking. Would definitely visit again!

10 Apr 2018
Vicki:
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the cottage. Be sure to thank the kids for feeding the trout. We love sharing the pond, creek , and property with sweet families like yours. Come back soon.
kshane335...
Jacksonville FL
“Your solution to "getaway and unwind"!”
Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

If you need a place to get away, reconnect with a loved one(s) or nature, disconnect from work, hustle & bustle, schedules and routines... THIS IS THE PLACE!
Quiet, restful, welcoming, AND well-equipped and accommodating. All the comforts and necessities are available in this great home away from home. If I needed something, it was there! Fishing was fun and what a great place to break the young kids in on this fun sport! Lots of room to cut loose and run free. And THE coolest private waterfall is only a half mile away (drive up). Easy drive to the Biltmore/Asheville for a day trip. Homeowners, Sandra and Jim, were readily available to answer any questions and were super to work with - great communications before, during and after the visit.
We had such a great time here and look forward to returning!

Your age range 50-64
21 Mar 2018
Thanks Kim. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Creekside Cottage and we look forward to having you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing