“So breathtaking!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cloud Nine

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Biss K
Burgaw, North Carolina, United States
“So breathtaking!”
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My father had never been to the NC mountains, but my husband and I go each year for our anniversary. It was myself, my husband, our 1 year old daughter, my mom and dad, and my sister and her spouse joined us as well. Plenty of space for all of us. I absolutely loved the open floor plan. The upstairs loft was great for us with the baby, so we could put her to bed and if she cried, she didn't wake any one else. The actual home is immaculately kept. I felt the kitchen had all we needed. We had cooked 3 out of 4 dinner meals while we were there. The spa was nice too! The best part, by far, were the views. Would definitely recommend and stay again another trip!
Oh, and Leatherwood was an awesome place to stay. We saw horses go by a few times, got to visit the barns, and though it was a bit of a drive to boone and blowing rock, it was nice to be "off the beaten path."

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views!
Liked least: The drive
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
13 Oct 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and review of Cloud Nine. We agree that this home is a wonderful vacation rental! The Kitchen space is actually a part of the large & spacious great room which offers amazing opportunities to spread out and enjoy the spectacular views! The owners go to great lengths to make sure that the kitchen supplies are well equipped so I am not sure about the lack of utensil comment. Anytime our guests need something we encourage them to call the front desk so we can help get you what you need. We look forward to your next stay & thanks again for reaching out!
Virginia
Reviewed 30 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 1 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing