“Good value and location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pwalker72...
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Blowing Rock, ROCKS!”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Love the quaint town, shops, and restaurants! The condo was in good walking distance from the main street area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good walking distance to downtown area
Liked least: No TV in one of the bedrooms, no iron, small bathrooms, and small coffee pot
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TN

GA
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Management Response
24 Oct 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I reviewed your survey from your stay and it appears that these issues were brought to our attention after you departed the property. We would have been happy to have either rectified the problem or moved you to another home. I personally went and laid on each bed, I’m not sure what about them you found uncomfortable, they are fairly new pillow top mattresses. I also reviewed the previous comments and saw no mention of this being a prior issue. If you’re in the area again please give us another try to allow us help you find a home that may be better suited to your needs.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing