Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
16Musical
Toronto, Canada

Wonderful stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 May 2024
We had a wonderful and comfortable stay at the Hyatt. The room was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. As a very light sleeper, I was able to sleep well there as the room was quiet. I turned off the A/C before sleeping. I was there for 2 nights so did not request housekeeping, just extra towels. The breakfast was adequate and convenient. I did't realize there was an error made with my invoice until I got home. I emailed the hotel and they corrected the error right right away. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled you had a wonderful and comfortable stay. It's great to hear our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed the quiet room and convenient breakfast.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt.

$247
    $371
5.9 km from Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
View more hotels in Yonkers
1,223 results
All reviews movie theater outdoor mall county mall red lobster new york great hotel stores and restaurants convenient location hotel is located early check free breakfast great customer service free parking business trip front desk staff parking lot easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2024

Hotel was nice and clean. Did not participate in breakfast, too early. Was nice being near the mall and very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel nice and clean, and appreciated the convenience of our location near the mall.
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Nena - Director of Sales

Reviewed 9 May 2024

The hotel is located in a large shopping mall in Yonkers. It is an odd place for a hotel. It is not especially convenient for Manhattan or even for the historic Hudson Valley. Unless you are visiting friends or family in Lower Westchester County, it would be a strange choice of hotel.

That said, my room was large and fairly quiet, except for the air conditioning, but you can turn that off if you want to. The room had a nice desk and a sofa. It was clean and had plenty of pillows and towels. The bathroom was spotless. There is no daily housekeeping unless you specifically request it.

A couple of complaints though. First, the breakfast was rather meager for a three-star hotel. At three-stars and a price over $200, I expected a better breakfast.

Second, I asked the hotel clerk to call me a taxi to go about 2 miles. The taxi came within minutes. The taxi was not marked as such and the driver demanded $20 for a 10-minute ride and didn't accept any kind of credit or debit card. Cash only. Kind of a ripoff. The clerk should have called a legitimate taxi company.

Third, the TV had two HDMI ports but the remote control had no way to select them. This made it impossible to stream a movie from a laptop computer to the TV screen. Every modern TV has HDMI ports and the remote control should have a "SELECT INPUT SOURCE" button. This one did not.

Other than these points, the hotel was adequate.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We appreciate your compliments on the cleanliness and comfort of your room. We strive to continuously improve our services and amenities to better serve our guests.

In hospitality,

Reviewed 30 April 2024

Getting a consistent housekeeping schedule was difficult, there were several things that broke and the customer service isn’t the best

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2024

Dear Guest,

I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly.

In-hospitality,

Jason-General Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2024

I was satisfied during my stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was slightly disappointed with the breakfast due to limited options. But overall I was fine with everything else. I will be returning if I’m ever in the area again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Liz,

Thank you for your feedback!
We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you back whenever you're in the area again!

Reviewed 26 April 2024

Very happy with the room, location, breakfast, and parking. I would recommend this hotel and would come again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, including the room, location, breakfast, and parking. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Nena - Director of Sales