Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lizI8638SB
Barnegat, New Jersey

Good experience

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2024
I was satisfied during my stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was slightly disappointed with the breakfast due to limited options. But overall I was fine with everything else. I will be returning if I’m ever in the area again.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 May 2024
Dear Liz,

Thank you for your feedback!
We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you back whenever you're in the area again!

• Hampton
  • Expedia.com
5.6 km from Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
View more hotels in Yonkers
1,220 results
All reviews movie theater outdoor mall county mall red lobster new york great hotel stores and restaurants convenient location hotel is located early check free breakfast great customer service free parking business trip front desk staff parking lot easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2024

Very happy with the room, location, breakfast, and parking. I would recommend this hotel and would come again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, including the room, location, breakfast, and parking. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Nena - Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 April 2024

Nice staff. Clean. Nice location. Very much enjoyed my stay and wish I could have stayed longer to appreciate the hotel more.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our staff friendly, our hotel clean, and our location convenient. We would love to have you stay longer next time so you can fully enjoy everything our hotel has to offer. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2024

Upon arrival our key did not want to work and we were also not satisfied with the condition of the door of the room assigned. Immediately the staff assisted us and upgraded our room. Thank YOu for the service

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2024

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are happy to hear the front desk was able to service your needs in a timely manor.
We hope to see you again soon on your return visit to the Yonkers area.

Nena Director of Sales

Reviewed 24 April 2024

I have never stayed in a Hyatt hotel, until I stayed in Hyatt Yonkers hotel . I had three hotels I would considered to stay at, now I have four. I would have stayed at my three hotels but all were a little far from my event. So I figured I would go outside my safety picks and stay at the Hyatt because I would be spending most of my time at my event. However, I found myself looking forward to going back to my hotel to relax. Overall, I thought everything was excellent. All of the staff from the front desk to the maids were really friendly and greeted me with “good morning”. I have never had this done to me consistently before. I stayed in a king suite and it had nice layout, bed was comfortable and it was really clean. I could still smell a slight hint of bleach on the with towels. The only thing I could say negative is they didn’t have a pool. But only time I would go if my kids were with me and we had some downtime.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted to hear that your stay at Hyatt Yonkers exceeded your expectations! It's wonderful that you found our staff friendly and accommodating, and that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your king suite. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we'd be honored to host you again at Hyatt Yonkers.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay!

Reviewed 29 March 2024

Got in to Yonkers late in the evening for checkin. Noel (front desk) was so nice and friendly! She told me about all of the amenities, breakfast and happily answered any questions that I had. Hotel was clean and well maintained so you know I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback. We will be sure to praise Noel and share your review with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to the area.

In hospitality,

Nena - Director of Sales.