Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
james

Do to my profession, I have stayed at many hotels from 2-5 stars hotels around the world.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Apr 2024
I have never stayed in a Hyatt hotel, until I stayed in Hyatt Yonkers hotel . I had three hotels I would considered to stay at, now I have four. I would have stayed at my three hotels but all were a little far from my event. So I figured I would go outside my safety picks and stay at the Hyatt because I would be spending most of my time at my event. However, I found myself looking forward to going back to my hotel to relax. Overall, I thought everything was excellent. All of the staff from the front desk to the maids were really friendly and greeted me with “good morning”. I have never had this done to me consistently before. I stayed in a king suite and it had nice layout, bed was comfortable and it was really clean. I could still smell a slight hint of bleach on the with towels. The only thing I could say negative is they didn’t have a pool. But only time I would go if my kids were with me and we had some downtime.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 24 Apr 2024
Dear Guest,

I'm delighted to hear that your stay at Hyatt Yonkers exceeded your expectations! It's wonderful that you found our staff friendly and accommodating, and that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your king suite. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we'd be honored to host you again at Hyatt Yonkers.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay!

In Hospitality,

$344
5.9 km from Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
View more hotels in Yonkers
1,230 results
All reviews movie theater outdoor mall county mall red lobster new york great hotel stores and restaurants convenient location hotel is located early check free breakfast great customer service free parking business trip front desk staff parking lot easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2024

Got in to Yonkers late in the evening for checkin. Noel (front desk) was so nice and friendly! She told me about all of the amenities, breakfast and happily answered any questions that I had. Hotel was clean and well maintained so you know I will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback. We will be sure to praise Noel and share your review with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to the area.

In hospitality,

Nena - Director of Sales.

Reviewed 26 March 2024

I had a very good experience at Hyatt Yonkers. Great location, friendly staff and good sized rooms. Will definitely recommend to others and stay there again. Daily free breakfast is basic but helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Yonkers. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent service and comfortable accommodations. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.

In hospitality,

Nena Director of Sales

Reviewed 25 March 2024

The breakfast was less than fulfilling. The had a black spot in the shower that wasn’t clean for 60 days the televisions needs to be upgraded. The pillows were harder than a rock I had to buy my own. I had to book a different hotel for the rest of the year. The breakfast needs to do better

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take guest feedback seriously and will address the issues with our housekeeping and maintenance teams immediately. Your concerns regarding breakfast quality and amenities will be duly noted for improvement. We hope you consider giving us another chance in the future to provide you with a much more enjoyable experience.

In Hospitality,

Jason - General Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2024

Because I look different from my ID photo from COVID till now, Christopher and his horrible staff accused me of fraud by saying I’m using someone’s else ID card when it was all mine. To then say he will not check me in because ID is not mine really got me upset and I did not appreciate him and his nasty staff for such accusations. Even when I presented other credentials to prove that is me, he would not check me in. Just stay away and go to a Marriott instead.

Dear Guest,

I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly.

In-hospitality,

Jason-General Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Checkied in near 2am due to house emergency. I was charged the full nightly rate. I was given a room that had some sort of electrical panel taking up almost the entire wall and made a machinery humming noise all night. Could not sleep at all so ended up leaving early b4 check out tome

In-hospitality,