Lowest prices for your stay
$307
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
pat22thompson

Recent Yonkers stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Mar 2024
I had a very good experience at Hyatt Yonkers. Great location, friendly staff and good sized rooms. Will definitely recommend to others and stay there again. Daily free breakfast is basic but helpful.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 26 Mar 2024
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Yonkers. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent service and comfortable accommodations. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.

In hospitality,

• Priceline
5.9 km from Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
View more hotels in Yonkers
1,209 results
All reviews movie theater outdoor mall county mall red lobster new york great hotel stores and restaurants convenient location hotel is located early check free breakfast great customer service free parking business trip front desk staff parking lot easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2024

The breakfast was less than fulfilling. The had a black spot in the shower that wasn’t clean for 60 days the televisions needs to be upgraded. The pillows were harder than a rock I had to buy my own. I had to book a different hotel for the rest of the year. The breakfast needs to do better

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take guest feedback seriously and will address the issues with our housekeeping and maintenance teams immediately. Your concerns regarding breakfast quality and amenities will be duly noted for improvement. We hope you consider giving us another chance in the future to provide you with a much more enjoyable experience.

In Hospitality,

Jason - General Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2024

Because I look different from my ID photo from COVID till now, Christopher and his horrible staff accused me of fraud by saying I’m using someone’s else ID card when it was all mine. To then say he will not check me in because ID is not mine really got me upset and I did not appreciate him and his nasty staff for such accusations. Even when I presented other credentials to prove that is me, he would not check me in. Just stay away and go to a Marriott instead.

Dear Guest,

I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly.

In-hospitality,

Jason-General Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Checkied in near 2am due to house emergency. I was charged the full nightly rate. I was given a room that had some sort of electrical panel taking up almost the entire wall and made a machinery humming noise all night. Could not sleep at all so ended up leaving early b4 check out tome

In-hospitality,

Jason-General Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2024

Hyatt the place to stay everything and everyone were so kind and caring every was awesome this location is the only place I'll stay in the area. Staff is amazing treated me and my wife great. Stayed for about a month no complaints

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at Hyatt. Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional service to all our guests, and it's rewarding to know that we succeeded in making your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back on your next visit to the area. Safe travels!

In hospitality,

Reviewed 7 March 2024

Planning for a trip to the Met Cloisters, we were looking for a hotel nearby and found Hyatt Place in Yonkers. We had never been in this part of New York before. While the location is unusual as it is
in a mall area, the hotel was very nice with wonderful staff and a great room. We were able to get a room that included not only a king sized bed but also a large sectional seating area for a reasonable price. There is no specific hotel parking, and parking is the mall parking lot, but area was safe and there was mall security. There were many options for dining right in the area because of being in the mall area. The Met Cloisters was amazing and the surrounding Fort Tyron park very nice as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Owner at Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place in Yonkers for your recent trip to The Met Cloisters. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

We hope you created lasting memories during your trip to this part of New York and hope to see you soon on your next visit to the area.

In Hospitality,