Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vacatonmissy
Lexington, Kentucky

Nice one night stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2024via mobile
I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Yonkers for one night with my family. We got in late so the hotel was already full. Although I am a diamond Hilton honors member there are not many additional offering. I was offered my choice of snack and soda. The options were coke, Diet Coke, cookies and chips. I got the Diet Coke and chips. The room was nice and clean it had standard amenities and plenty of towels and wash cloths. The breakfast was good and they had plenty of apples available and a nice assortment of tea.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Get there early for potential upgrades
$240
  • Skyscanner.com
10.9 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers
View more hotels in Yonkers
1,321 results
All reviews front desk train station minute drive quiet location complimentary breakfast free parking bagels ny highway applebees
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2024 via mobile

This hotel is clean and nicely decorated. Room and bathroom good size. Checked in. No hairdryer in room. Tissue holder empty. Hot water sporadic at best. Then a cheap and meager breakfast. No bananas, 1 kind of diet yogurt, no waffles/pancakes,no whole wheat bread, no English muffins, lousy weak coffee. I imagined this would be a prison breakfast. We are gold Hilton members and very disappointed in this place. We spoke to personnel who promised us a call back which we never received.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 3 March 2024

Just returned from two nights at this hotel. It was DISGUSTING! The hallways weren’t vacuumed, the breakfast was subpar and the smell of marijuana stunk up our floor.
Now onto our room…. I have never been so disappointed in a hotel room. We stayed in 246. The bathroom was the WORST! It had not been cleaned at all. The shower had little black dots which appeared to be blood stains or hair color. It would not come up! The pubic hairs left on the floor (that was not vacuumed or mopped) were also on the counter. Our sheets had appeared to also not have been changed and the room had not been wiped down at ALL! The phone had food in the receiver part of it, the nightstands had hair and dust on them and NOTHING was vacuumed. The pool area looked nice except the same towels stayed thrown on the floor for 3 days. The gym equipment is really nice, they have a peloton! Although, there was no remote for tv, nothing was cleaned inside of the gym and the floor was loaded with dust and debris. The clientele appeared to be several families living in the hotel. A homeless lady was sitting at the breakfast area eating with all her belongings and the cleaning people seemed overwhelmed. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2024

I booked 3 rooms for february 19th and one was smoking room. That hotel is supposed to be %100 smokefree but it was not. I reported it to front desk that night the lady said manager wold call me it never happened. I worked for Marriot hotel in Burlington Ma for 13 years and over there we took that matters very seriosly.
Housekeeper is supposed to report to the supervisor when a smoking room is found, so it can be reported to front desk in order to that room is blocked for several days till is is clear.

Room tip: More responsible with roons details
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2023 via mobile

The hotel is nicely renovated. The lobby is very nice to sit in. If you wanna get out of your room and do something you can watch TV downstairs, you can have your food delivered to you and you can meet them in the lobby or the receptionist will call you in your room to come downstairs and get your food. You can eat your food downstairs in the lobby and people can come and visit you and you can stay in the lobby. If you want to get water or chips or snacks there very expensive one water is like 3$s and yes you do have to pay for parking 12$ a day so best you fly in and let the taxi or Uber pick you up and bring you back to hotel. The hotel gym is nice and a nice big back porch in the back of it. Nicer in the summer I’m sure. The rooms all now have microwaves and refrigerators, which is wonderful the breakfast I agree is very simple, eggs patty sausages, bacon, which I think each day might be different one day sausage, and the next day bacon because they don’t seem to have both at the same time . potatoes, some little small sweet cakes, waffles, toast bread, some fruits, oatmeal, coffee, tea, apples. The rooms are a decent size the only complaint I have there’s not enough light in the room very dark but the pro is they have plenty of plugs to charge up your phones and computers etc that i loved! And somebody else wrote about the smell of marijuana I couldn’t believe it myself when I walked in and smelled it in the hallway, of my floor but I know New York is now known for that and it seems like they will deliver marijuana to you now in New York so you might expect to smell that even in your room because it comes through the walls and you can also hear a lot of the noise from upstairs. You can even hear when somebody slams their doors above your room but for a quick stay it is a decent hotel for that you might not get a lot of sleep but all the hotels in New York seem to be booked up by other people and this one in Yonkers from the airport is perfect. Get you a Uber not a yellow taxi ! I enjoyed my stay here and the front desk was nice kind and helpful they too will call you a cab if you need it. Apple bees is also like 5 mins away you can walk there if you’re a walker other wise drive or have your food delivered to you ! All in all a perfect stay besides the noise and marijuana smell! Oh and papel sanitario is Spanish for toilet tissue if you need any. You might wanna learn the simple phrases towels soap etc.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Island Marketing, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2023

Thank you for your stay and we appreciate you sharing your feedback!

Reviewed 9 December 2023

I have an electric car that I have charged out front there before. I am fine with not charging it, and told the girl that if they didn't want my car charging out front, just let me know and I will be happy to move it. Later that day I got a call. I heard a commotion in the background and eventually I understood what was happening. The manager was making the girl call me and was telling her what to say on the phone. Poor thing has to do the dirty work for the boss. Terrible. Walls are paper thin. Heating and AC were all messed up. Shower was messed up. Asked for a towel and never got it. Pool was only open 3 days a week.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Island Marketing, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure to do better in the future. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever you travel.