“Great value and service”
Review of On Parade Diner

On Parade Diner
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 26 August 2017

You definitely get the most bang for your buck here. The service is excellent. They certainly fill your plate too. I had a cheeseburger and it was cooked to perfection. Definitely a great place if you live locally or travelling through.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located with a large menu, this diner enjoys a loyal following of locals. The food is reliable, if predictable, and the waiters (I've only observed male waitstaff) are more brusque than courteous. The tables and decor are showing some wear. The placemats provide recipes for cocktails from another age. It has its charm, but in my opinion needs an updating. And maybe an improvement in attitude.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good food good service family run doner..and live locally so definately take care of their customers

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Had omelets for breakfast, seemed overcooked and the eggs were not scrambled all the way. They did have turkey bacon and sausage we which we appreciated. Right next to our hotel which was convenient.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Visiting family in our old stomping grounds of Woodbury, and we decided on this diner for lunch. As usual, when going to a Diner in NY, you get a menu the size of a phone book with a million choices. Not a bad thing!

I decided on scrambled eggs with toast and bacon, my wife went with the Challah French toast with bacon, and the kids got a grilled cheese with fries and silver dollar pancakes.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal, however, we had asked for the bacon to be extra crispy and it was sadly not so. It wasn't terrible, but we were really wanting the crispy bacon. The french toast was quite delicious and my eggs were cooked to perfection. The pancakes must've been good, since my 5 year old cleaned the plate.
Even the grilled cheese was good enough for my 7 yr old!!

The kids meals even came with a drink and desert for about $8 which was a pretty good deal, and they each chose chocolate ice cream as their dessert, which was a generous size portion. They loved it!

I ordered a chocolate chip cookie, which was phenomenally delicious.

The bathrooms were very spacious, clean and didn't smell bad. The overall diner is very clean with great service, nice staff, quick and efficient delivery of your food, making this a good value for the price.

A negative is the parking lot, which is quite small, but there are several handicap spaces in the front.

The parking and the bacon is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Date of visit: July 2017