“Catskills Bella!”
other travellers have booked this property
Preview of outside and inside view
Bungalow in the Fall Bedroom (TV, DVD, dresser, Full size bed, oil filled heater)  AC in the window during summer months
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bungalow in the Fall
Bedroom - Full / double bed
Dining room to bedroom view
Electric wood stove
Kitchen / dining area table, 2 chairs, fridge, microwave
Area and neighborhood view.  Outside garden swing, grill
Bungalow and the cottage we also rent next to it
Bungalow in the Winter
Hunter, NY
Windham
Zipline, Hunter, NY
Hunter Mountain - Sunrise in the Winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ladyofthe...
Palm Coast, Florida
“Catskills Bella!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a lovely stay and enjoyed every moment! We plan to book again this summer! Everything was cozy and clean! We loved the Mountain View’s and it was an easy road trip to Windham Mountain. Thank you!!

Viola Chu...
“Wonderful Tiny Cabin”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The cabin was super clean, cute and cozy! Ella was very responsive, friendly. and helpful when I had any questions. I stayed for two nights for a short getaway from the city. The cabin is a 5-10 min walk to a diner, supermarket, and Trailways bus stop. The locals were very friendly to us. Since it was hard to find an uber, we took the local taxi to get to the ski resort.

The only downside I would say is the reservoir for hot water was small. Honestly, this is not a big deal if showers were not taken consecutively after one another. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend this location to others. I was truly impressed how clean the cabin was.

Management Response
1 May 2018
Thank you Viola for booking with me and taking great care of the tiny house! I'm happy you have enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back soon! :)
Ella
Kiska B
“Great!”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Such a cute bungalow! Very cozy and well kept. Ella qas very kind and accommodating. I will definitely be back!

Ibrahima...
“Nice Cozy Weekend Stay”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

If you are looking to explore the area, hiking, nature etc, sking, or like me, just looking for a cozy place to settle in for a quiet weekend and you don't need too much space, this is a good option. Studio Apartment feel, so most of your time will be in the bedroom or kitchen but everything is is completely functional and roomy enough for two people to enjoy some time together.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
stephanie...
New York City, New York
“A great place to escape”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm a doctoral student and I've been trying to finish writing my dissertation but there are always distractions, so I decided to rent this cabin for a week for a little R&R and quite so I could bunker down and get things done.

The cabin is small but well-appointed and the front porch/yard makes it feel much more spacious. I brought them along just in case, but there are some basic condiments in the fridge, a coffee maker and the kitchen has everything you need. I loved that there was a charcoal grill available - I don't actually know how to grill but I gave it a go and ate very well the whole week.

The bedroom is set up with a double bed on the bottom and a twin on the top. I had a friend join me for 2 days, and we both found the beds cozy and comfortable. I probably would not recommend for more than 2 people for a long stay in the winter months as the space is small. So long as the great outdoors is welcoming though, expanding to the yard makes it comfortable for 2-3.

Water temperature and pressure were great - I was actually surprised by this.

The local grocery store is just a few blocks down the road and there is a diner just a few steps past that. So convenient.

Overall, I really enjoyed the space. It was exactly what I needed: quiet, comfortable, and nestled away in a peaceful community.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing