“Great home for Mountain Jam”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jbrianlyn...
New York City, New York
“Great home for Mountain Jam”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Rented this house from Mike with a group of friends for Mountain Jam festival. The house has a ton of space and the backyard was perfect for an evening fire and BBQ.

James D
“Way more than I expected !”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Me and the Fiance rented the house to usher in the New Year and I have to say I was floored by the amount of amenities / how well kept the house was ! View of the Mountain is AMAZING (watching people ski/board down is awesome) We we're very close to the mountain so it was no fuss getting over there. I would easily rent again if they have openings after the word gets out!

Management Response
15 Jan 2017
James, Thank you so much! I hope you guys come back to this house :-)
528liz201...
Mystic, Connecticut
“The perfect house for my family!”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This was the perfect house for my family and I. The house is spacious and gorgeous! Mike and Irina were very responsive, they were available to answer our questions at any time of the day. We cannot wait to come back!

Management Response
15 Jan 2017
We hope you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing