“Beyond perfect GEM!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Adirondack Retreat

Excellent
Adirondack sunset
Eat in kitchen
Fully stocked kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Freedom69...
“Beyond perfect GEM!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Retreat is in a great location - offering privacy, quiet and tranquility - it is close to so many area attractions. Lace Placid, abundant fishing areas, hiking trails galore, AuSable Chasm, Keeseville, Plattsburgh, High River Gorge, Veterans Memorial HIghway.
The host is very gracious, respects your privacy and in my opinion has thought of every amenity to make your stay beyond comfortable - can't give enough praise to Greg and his beautiful property. Wife & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here - wish it could have been for longer. Many thanks to our host!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Brian B
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Blissfully quiet, but close to all major attractions.”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My wife and daughter and I just recently enjoyed three nights at this clean, quiet, and nicely furnished rental beneath the tall white pines and with great views of the Adirondacks. The rental is very close to Whiteface and just a short drive from Lake Placid and Saranac Lake. It was nice to return here after the throngs of tourists in Lake Placid, and we enjoyed several walks along the river. Greg does a terrific job at paying attention to details and is as helpful or unobtrusive as you want. I would love to come back and stay here in the winter to enjoy the runs at Whiteface!

Melissa H
“Adirondack Retreat”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our stay was spectacular. The apartment was pristine and spacious. The property was convenient to various local attractions. We could not have been happier. We will most certainly be booking again in the near future.

snow1982b...
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location was amazing - we were at Whiteface within 10 minutes and Lake Placid in 25 minutes. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The kitchen was fully equipped with what you need to be able to cook meals plus the owner provides plenty of K cups for you to use. As soon as we showed up there was a fresh baked pie from a local bakery waiting for us. I can not speak to all the wonderful amenities this place has. Myself and the other people I were with all said this is where we wish we lived all the time. Not only was the apartment gorgeous, but it back a private lane away from the road surrounded by trees and nature. If you are looking for an affordable and clean place to stay I highly recommend. I already started recommending it to other placed and if I'm ever back in the area I plan to stay here again. Loved my stay!!!!!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing