“Friends lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Ideal place to meet with friends. Great food and excellent coffee. Staff were friendly and service was prompt. A good selection of cabinet and other food. Fresh and nicely served.

1  Thank Raewyn D

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

5 star service and food.
Kitchen is extremely fast and meals were fantastic. Great eggs bene and scramble eggs on toast. Kids toasted sandwich came out first and was well received.

Wife didnt complain about the coffee and even went back for seconds which is a great sign.

Carrot cake for after was perfect and very fresh.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 22 October 2017

As a locals we enjoy coffee and dine here frequently. Being tucked away in a side street off I suspect not so many tourists find this place. It is a great favourite with locals, not only for having the best coffee in town but fresh,healthy food, much of which is grown by the owners, and a large sunny outdoor area.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The cafes pretty busy during the breakfast period, and whilst seated , my wife and I saw a lot of people turned away. The place was pretty full , but it's pretty much s place for bacon and eggs , which can be made pretty promptly, so I don't understand why they can't cope with the patronage. The food is priced right for a cafe. My daughter asked for scrambled eggs with her breakfast , they came out poached and it wasn't worth waiting again for them to correct this , as we had already waited 40mins for just bacon and eggs !! The other sore point for me , like what happened to us at another cafe the previous morning was , my daughters breakfast came out , when we were nearly finished ours . Can't you people in Whitianga get it right ? If a table of 4 orders meals , bring them all out at the same time . It's not rocket science to work that out. Also all the eggs on every plate were cold . The drinks were ohk , so that's all I can really score this place on .

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We enjoyed a delicious brunch here. We ordered eggs bene and the big breakfast, our meals were delivered promptly and were generous portion sizes.