“We had the best time !!!!!!!!!!”

Banana Boat Whitianga
Ranked #8 of 20 Tours in Whitianga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

A thrilling tour with the most beautiful cave at the end. Awesome guide and a great experience for us all. Great value for our money ! Highly recommend!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"sea"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 February 2018

!Nice people, great price. Had very good time
Perfect addition for your beach day. right on the beach, no long waiting.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

peferct to cool down. the price is really fair. the owner was very nice and give us an extra round. highly recommended :)

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My 11yo son and I did the Hellbender - around 15 mins or so being towed in the bay at speed and tipped off a couple of times. It was heaps of fun. I'm glad the water was warm or I may not have enjoyed it so much! The staff were really pleasant and friendly - we'll definitely be back for another go next summer.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Much fun, something for everyone from adrenaline to sight seeing. We did the hellbender, $20 for about 15 minutes of being towed behind the boat and thrown off the banana.
They do also have 2trips a day to Cathedral Cove, early in the morning & late afternoon, where you can swim into shore to walk through the Cove. This would be my preferred way to see Cathedral Cove and I wish we had done this trip.

1  Thank terrilat