Review Highlights
Well done!

Great boatride, get a great impression of marine resort, highly interesting information. Great job... read more

Reviewed today
Stefan S
Vienna
AMAZING

After 3 weks in NZ our trip with Les was the best day of our holiday so far. We were blessed with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
55Unhappy
Preston

All reviews smaller boat cathedral cove detailed insight boat ride rock formations great tour friendly skipper interesting facts spur of the moment new zealand value for money great knowledge of the area knowledgeable guide his knowledge coromandel peninsula amazing trip photo opportunities
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Sea cave adventures is one if the best value for money tourist attractions you can do. The guide (Les) is knowledgeable and funny and the tour is excellent. The bonus of a smaller boat than the other sea tours is that you can enter many of the smaller Sea caves and Les is an excellent skipper and skillfully navigates the coastline for maximum effect and it's amazing! I can't reccoment this enough. One of the best $80 I ever spent

Date of experience: May 2018
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your trip with us, I really appreciate hearing all the feedback.
So glad to hear you enjoyed our trip so much, with the advantage of getting in to the smaller areas, I aim to make sure each trip is enjoyable and memorable for everyone on board - the natural beauty of the coastline is ever changing.
Thank you again for such a kind review, it means alot and i hope to see you again on the water another time.

Cheers,

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Les is a great raconteur, knows lots of local history, points of interest and funny stories. More importantly he is a talented sailor. A great, entertaining couple of hours

Date of experience: April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our trip, I really appreciate hearing your feedback and so happy to hear you enjoyed my stories.Thanks again for your review, it means alot to myself as i aim to make sure every trip is enjoyable for everyone on board.

Cheers,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Extremely exiting tour in fast rubber boat. I was very reluctant to go, but this trip turned out ta be one of the highligts of my 4 NZ weeks!

Date of experience: March 2018
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip and rated it so highly on your trip to NZ.
Hopefully we can see you again on your next visit :)

Thanks

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Captain Lou was great. The two of us were the only ones on this fun little boat. The fact that this wasn’t a very profitable trip for Cap Lou, didn’t stop him from giving us 100 percent. We were on the boat for 2-1/4 hours and stopped at many locations for photo opportunities. Going inside the caves was a cool experience.
Lots of value for price charged on this excursion. MUST DO!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MANSIONMAN

Thank you so much for your kind review - we try an show everything there is to see out along the coastline.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your trip.
Thanks again

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A perfect day with stunning views throughout the Mercury Bay. Friendly skipper. Les gave us a very personal and detailed insight of the bays landmarks and top spots. visiting nearly every sea cave there is. excellent small vessel to get up really close to all the amazing sights. A must do when you visit the Coromandel peninsula.

Date of experience: March 2018
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to rveiew our tip, i really appreciate the kind feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself out with us exploring the coastline and the little insights of the area I gave along the way. We pride ourselves on making sure your trip gets closer so you can experience more.
Thanks again for the review and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit to the Coromandel Peninsula.

Thanks