Review Highlights
Well done!

Great boatride, get a great impression of marine resort, highly interesting information. Great job... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Stefan S
Vienna
AMAZING

After 3 weks in NZ our trip with Les was the best day of our holiday so far. We were blessed with... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
55Unhappy
Preston

All reviews smaller boat cathedral cove detailed insight boat ride rock formations great tour friendly skipper interesting facts spur of the moment beautiful weather value for money great knowledge of the area knowledgeable guide his knowledge coromandel peninsula amazing trip photo opportunities
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We did this boat tour at 8am on an unpleasant day and the water was SO calm with hardly anyone about and les was a legend with soooo much local knowledge, enthusiasm and humour! Would highly recommend to anyone stopping in Whitianga as he is the only boat ride that will take you into the blowholes and caves. 10/10 thanks les :)

Date of experience: September 2017
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi Marli,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of our trip, I really appreciate your feedback.
8am is definitely the best time to be out on the water and a great way to start your day. I try to let everyone know about the area with interesting facts, just to make the trip that much more enjoyable so I am glad to hear you enjoyed my commentary. Our boat is one of the only ones that will let you experience a little bit more, being smaller than the others we can experience the natural beauty of the caves and blowholes from inside - hope you were able to grab some great photos.
Again thank you so much for your kind review, i really do appreciate it and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Whitianga.
Cheers

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have done this tour several times, and each time you see something new. This is the first thing we do with any visitors to the area, and we have always had a great time.

Date of experience: September 2016
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hi Daniel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your trip with us. So happy to hear that you keep coming back for our trip and enjoy it every time, also appreciate you bringing your visitors to experience the trip too. I really appreciate your feedback and continued support.
See you on your next visit
Cheers

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I emailed Les last minute and he was able to accommodate our request of an arvo tour for 5 - stress free.
We did the 2pm tour and the day was spectacular!
Les was absolutely brilliant! His knowledge of the area, the right amount of commentary and great size boat that was comfy and got into all the sights.
We came to Whitianga 7 years ago and this time came back with my parents and are so glad we did our tour with Les. Our whole group loved the tour and the stunning beauty of NZ. I cannot recommend Les' tour enough - this is a must do!
Thanks Les you're a champ :-)

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank louie_slippers
SeaCaveAdventures1, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks Louie, I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.
We've got a stunning bit of coastline and I love showing it off. Enjoy Sydney town and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The tour is AMAZING, you can get inside of several caves and you can get so close to the shores it's amazing. Breath-taking experience, really glad we did this. Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We booked this over the phone in the morning for a 2pm cruise then drove the 42 kms of twisty road to Whitianga from Coromandel Town as the weather was forecast to change the next day. Arrived at noon, had some lunch and hung out on the wharf until just before 2 pm. Weather is perfect, cruise is on a zodiac, holds about 10 or 12 or so. Very smooth, did not get wet and the trip is fantastic. Boat captain most informative, helpful and knowledgeable. Trip is just over 2 hours in length and is really neat as you get right inside the caves with the boat. Excellent tour, good value, highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017
JandLCoomber, Owner at Sea Cave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for reviewing your trip on Sea Cave, I appreciate hearing the feedback on our trips. In the 2 hours of our trip i try to make sure i can show you as much as possible along the coastline, especially the hidden caves that most boats can not access. Our boat sits quite low in the water which allows for the overall comfort of the trip and also stops from the water splashing in. Hope you were able to grab some great photos from the trip and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Thanks again for the review and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit to Whitianga.