“Popular with the locals”
Review of Jandals Cafe

Jandals Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Whitianga
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Set a little way from the main shops seems a popular place for the locals. The food selection is very good and very generous portions. My husband had the mince on toast which he said was very nice and I had a scone which I found a little too crispy, but overall a pleasant place to eat.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly & curteous. Coffee was the best we’ve had in Whitianga.
The poached eggs were tasty however the waffles were reheated from another day & was hard to cut into.
I passed on my remarks to staff who removed our dishes & she apologised & said she’d mention it to kitchen staff.
No one offered a discount before i left.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Good place to be at for a bit of a breakie and a coffee.

The food is great as is their service and their coffee actually hits the spot to start the day.

Their healthy option of a salad was delicious and so was their steak and kumara pie.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great menu and friendly staff. I had sweet potato and lentil fritters and it was delicious. I also saw a play area so I guess it's kids friendly.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Passed through briefly, found the staff very welcoming and chatty. Coffee was great. Recommend this wee place if youre in the area