“So Yum!”
Review of Those Burgers

Those Burgers
Ranked #37 of 59 Restaurants in Whitianga
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We went there twice in our 3 day stay... says a lot about it. Good portions and I do recommend the curly fries!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We are locals and had heard good things about this place.
The burgers were tasty and fresh.
The menu is small however you can add things to your burger to suit your taste, which is great, but a bit of a pain for a large group rather than picking from say 3 chicken options you need to add the ingredients yourself to your order by asking at the time of order - and when Im getting takeaways, I like to not think too much lol.
Overall yummy, fast, clean, friendly & we would go back again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Whilst there are plenty of eating places in Whitianga, not too many open everyday in winter. My sister and I hard heard about this new burger place in town so we decided to check it out. It stays open until "we are over it" as they say, so we were lucky and headed inside. There is nothing flash about the premises but it is clean and you can do sit down or takeaway eating. I ordered The Burgger (their cheese burger) and my sister ordered The Dogg (American style hot dog), along with curly fries and onion rings.

The menu is not big but you can customise all their burgers so you can get the exact burger you want (within reason obviously).

The food is all fresh made (no frozen burger patties here) but we only waited a short time before the food arrived. Big plus there! The food was very tasty and the serving size was generous. I especially liked the brioche bun the burger came on. Whilst not the absolute greatest burger I have ever had, it was one of the best and makes this burger joint one that I shall return to whenever I need a burger fix in Whitianga.

All in all, a very decent place to grab a very good traditional burger.