“Body Bliss”

Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge
More attraction details
Owner description: Karma Spa is a life-enhancing spa brand dedicated to regenerating your wellbeing. Our boutique menu of curative sessions can be experienced at our spa treatment space located on Rottnest Lodge on Rottnest Island. Karma Spa uses ingredients sourced from ethical and sustainable farmers and growers.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely massage last week as part of the Body Bliss package. I left feeling refreshed and relaxed. Before you leave Rottnest make sure to book in for a treatment with Kristal. She is a true professional.

4  Thank Bronwyn S
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Hi Bronwyn ;
Thank you for your comments reading your treatment , I will pass this on to Krystal , look forward to welcoming you back to our new and Improved KarmaSpa in the near future.

All reviews
"prawns"
"marie claire"
"hot stone massage"
in 2 reviews
"thoroughly enjoyed the experience"
"bike riding"
"my partner"
in 4 reviews
"therapist"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 July 2018

On a wild and stormy day a couple of days ago, I decided to book in for a massage/facial package at Karma Spa. 90 minutes of bliss with Krystal! so relaxing I heard myself snore! didn't want it to end. Lovely addition to a wonderful trip to Rottnest!

General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi dale;
Thank you for your recent review of your treatment with us here at Karma Spa .Im pleased to hear it was heavenly bliss.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our New Improved Karma Spa in the near future
Managment

Reviewed 25 July 2018

On my first trip back to Rottnest in 30 years, I had a half hour back and neck massage at Karma spa from Krystal, It was the most relaxing massage i have ever had. Awesome from start to finish, only regert is that i didnt have an hour.But still felt total relaxed, loser and without the head ache I came with.

Hi Bourne75:
Thank you for your recent review of your Treatment with us here at Karma Spa .I will ensure your kind words get passed on to Krystal .
We look forward to welcoming you back to our new and improved Karma Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing 1hr massage at karma spa, cannot recommend it more highly. Everything about the experience was so relaxing, the therapist, the smell of the oil, the music, it was divine. Good value for money too at $100.

1  Thank natty_edwards
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Hi natty_edwards:
thank you for your recent review of your treatment here at Karma Spa , im pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment .
We look forward to welcoming you back to our new and improved Karma Spa opening shortly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

While I was on a family holiday I did take the time to try my first ever facial and massage! Krystal made me feel so comfortable and at ease, I felt the most relaxed I have ever been in my life! Was a great experience I would recommend to anyone who works hard and needs a treat!

1  Thank Emily B

Hi Emily ;
Thank you for your recent review of your treatment with us here at Karma Spa, Im glad to hear that you enjoyed your treatment and look forward to welcoming you back to our new Spa facility opening September