Review Highlights
Great for a winter getaway

Spent two nights here recently. Our room was a good size on the second floor with a view of the... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
tassietourer
Melbourne Australia
via mobile
Amazing Experience

It was an amazing wholebody massage by Kristal. Very smooth, soothing and most relaxing. Very... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
Ruth M
Seremban, Malaysia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rottnest Island
from US$57.90
More Info
from US$241.20
More Info
All reviews lakeside room view of the lake rottnest lodge plenty of choice marie claire hot stone massage body bliss riva restaurant relaxing hotel left feeling relaxed groupon voucher nights accommodation spa experience breakfast buffet delicious tea degustation dinner prawns
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing 1hr massage at karma spa, cannot recommend it more highly. Everything about the experience was so relaxing, the therapist, the smell of the oil, the music, it was divine. Good value for money too at $100.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank natty_edwards
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Hi natty_edwards:
thank you for your recent review of your treatment here at Karma Spa , im pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment .
We look forward to welcoming you back to our new and improved Karma Spa opening shortly.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

While I was on a family holiday I did take the time to try my first ever facial and massage! Krystal made me feel so comfortable and at ease, I felt the most relaxed I have ever been in my life! Was a great experience I would recommend to anyone who works hard and needs a treat!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Emily B

Hi Emily ;
Thank you for your recent review of your treatment with us here at Karma Spa, Im glad to hear that you enjoyed your treatment and look forward to welcoming you back to our new Spa facility opening September

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had a massage at 5 and a half months pregnant and was concerned about what I could do to feel comfortable/relaxed. Kristal was AMAZING from the start - she made me feel at ease, so comfortable and was qualified and showed expertise in her massage technique. By the end I was nearly asleep I was so relaxed! Thank you for an amazing massage experience. I would book again just for the massage.

In terms of our overall experience while at Rottnest - we were there for 1 week in early June (winter) I would say average. We had some issues with the tv/foxtel reception and there was no option for a DVD player in the room or to attach a USB to the tv to watch any movies we had brought ourselves as the TVs themselves were quite old models. The room itself was clean and housekeeping assisted whenever we asked. We did expect cooking facilities (as we are part of the Royal Karma group) but there was only a kettle in our lakeside room and all sign in paperwork discouraged bringing in any outside food/drinks to the hotel. I think for families this would be annoying as it can be rather expensive to buy food out every day.

For activities/stuff to do I think Rottnest is wonderful. Even at 5 and a half months pregnant I went bike riding, walking, (was a little too cold for me to swim but can swim), there is a movie cinema with 2 shows a week, mini golf, organised bus or walking tours (at a cost) and also FREE walking tours too on various topics - flora/fauna, the history - tunnels/buildings etc. So much choice and you can just do nothing and relax in your room too.

When we were there our main complaint/concern was that there was building/roof works happening for several days and it was very noisy right next to our room - starting from 7am or even 630am. When we complained it was nothing the hotel could do as it was not hotel works but rather the Rottnest Island Authority who had ordered the works to be done.

Overall - Great spot for a family holiday for a day trip, weekend or a few days/week.

1  Thank emmaasplin

Hi Emmaaslpin;
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us here at Karma Rottnest.Im glad that you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed the island activities and the spa treatment., Unfortunately none of our rooms have cooking facilities, we do have 2 dining options here at Karma Rottnest with several other dining options here on island .
Unfortunately the scope of works is on a very tight constraint with this being out of our control ,whilst we have tried significantly to move people so they would not be impacted by the noise , the contractors occasionally commence works before checking with our selves to mitigate the affect on our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Karma rottnest in the near future.
Management.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I had a facial done by Kristal today, it was worth every cent. She gave me royal treatment, delicious tea, top shelf products and the way she applied them was incredibly relaxing. My skin feels amazing. Thank you! Highly recommend ❤️

2  Thank Laurah Y
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi laurah;
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent Facial with us here at Karma Rottnest . Im pleased that you found it to be the Royal treatment.
I will ensure that your comments are passed on to Krystal .
We look forward to welcoming you back to experience our New exciting Spa Facility opening Shortly on Rottnest

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My first facial experience at the Karma Spa. I didn’t want to get up! It was very relaxing and I sent my first recommendation in for her appointment this afternoon!

2  Thank 7Emma71

Hi Emma;
Thank you for your recent review of oyur facial at Karma Spa . I will ensure that your comments are passed onto Krystal. We look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Brand new Spa experience on Rottnest , opening shortly .