“Amazing facial spa treatment!”

Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge
More attraction details
Owner description: Karma Spa is a life-enhancing spa brand dedicated to regenerating your wellbeing. Our boutique menu of curative sessions can be experienced at our spa treatment space located on Rottnest Lodge on Rottnest Island. Karma Spa uses ingredients sourced from ethical and sustainable farmers and growers.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I had a facial done by Kristal today, it was worth every cent. She gave me royal treatment, delicious tea, top shelf products and the way she applied them was incredibly relaxing. My skin feels amazing. Thank you! Highly recommend ❤️

2  Thank Laurah Y
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi laurah;
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent Facial with us here at Karma Rottnest . Im pleased that you found it to be the Royal treatment.
I will ensure that your comments are passed on to Krystal .
We look forward to welcoming you back to experience our New exciting Spa Facility opening Shortly on Rottnest
Regards

"prawns"
"marie claire"
"hot stone massage"
in 2 reviews
"thoroughly enjoyed the experience"
"bike riding"
"my partner"
in 4 reviews
"therapist"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My first facial experience at the Karma Spa. I didn’t want to get up! It was very relaxing and I sent my first recommendation in for her appointment this afternoon!

2  Thank 7Emma71

Hi Emma;
Thank you for your recent review of oyur facial at Karma Spa . I will ensure that your comments are passed onto Krystal. We look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Brand new Spa experience on Rottnest , opening shortly .
Regards

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Rottnest Island is known for its casual approach to holidays and I thought that the karma lodge would have been an exception. Sadly it’s not. The lodge is in an old building, but that does not excuse the filth. The lodge reception is well under par, the breakfast was very basic and really underwhelming and the room, whilst it was roomy wasn’t appealing. The shower didn’t have any flow, so to wash your hair it was non existent. The rooms need to be updated. The furniture is old and worn and it’s in need of an overhaul. The restaurant was just plain horrible.
I wouldn’t recommend staying here as it’s extremely overpriced and just not worth it.

General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Denise C,

Thank you for your recent review. We are disappointed to hear your views on Karma Rottnest. The facility is a heritage A listed building. Riva restaurant receives many accolades for the food and service and I cannot understand your expressed view ""ït is horrible" Many of our guests have reviewed that Riva Restaurant is better than most top Perth eateries.

Our rooms will undergo a soft refurbishment over the coming months.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Visited karma spa for a birthday treat while on rottness island. I was looked after by kristal and received a facial and full body massage, both treatments were excellent and I left feeling truly relaxed. The treatment room was beautiful, simple welcoming decor which made me feel extremely at ease. Kristal throughout my visit was very welcoming, calming and I received a delicious tea and nibbles at the end of my treatment.

Highly reccommed kristal for the therapist and the spa is very much worth a visit.

Thanks again :)

Dear Sarah L,

Many thanks for your recent review. We are pleased your spa treatment left you feeling relax and beautiful. We will pass on your comments to Kristal.