Review Highlights
Great for a winter getaway

Spent two nights here recently. Our room was a good size on the second floor with a view of the... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
tassietourer
Heathmont, Australia
via mobile
Honeymoon

Visted the Karma Spa while we were on our honeymoon at Rottnest. Definitely recommend a visit. When... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$57.56
from US$93.98
from US$204.00
More Info
All reviews lakeside room view of the lake rottnest lodge plenty of choice marie claire hot stone massage body bliss riva restaurant relaxing hotel left feeling relaxed groupon voucher nights accommodation spa experience breakfast buffet delicious tea degustation dinner amazing massage
Reviewed 15 June 2018

My first facial experience at the Karma Spa. I didn’t want to get up! It was very relaxing and I sent my first recommendation in for her appointment this afternoon!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank 7Emma71
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi Emma;
Thank you for your recent review of oyur facial at Karma Spa . I will ensure that your comments are passed onto Krystal. We look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Brand new Spa experience on Rottnest , opening shortly .
Regards

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Rottnest Island is known for its casual approach to holidays and I thought that the karma lodge would have been an exception. Sadly it’s not. The lodge is in an old building, but that does not excuse the filth. The lodge reception is well under par, the breakfast was very basic and really underwhelming and the room, whilst it was roomy wasn’t appealing. The shower didn’t have any flow, so to wash your hair it was non existent. The rooms need to be updated. The furniture is old and worn and it’s in need of an overhaul. The restaurant was just plain horrible.
I wouldn’t recommend staying here as it’s extremely overpriced and just not worth it.

Date of experience: June 2018
General Manager K, General Manager at Karma Spa Rottnest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Denise C,

Thank you for your recent review. We are disappointed to hear your views on Karma Rottnest. The facility is a heritage A listed building. Riva restaurant receives many accolades for the food and service and I cannot understand your expressed view ""ït is horrible" Many of our guests have reviewed that Riva Restaurant is better than most top Perth eateries.

Our rooms will undergo a soft refurbishment over the coming months.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Visited karma spa for a birthday treat while on rottness island. I was looked after by kristal and received a facial and full body massage, both treatments were excellent and I left feeling truly relaxed. The treatment room was beautiful, simple welcoming decor which made me feel extremely at ease. Kristal throughout my visit was very welcoming, calming and I received a delicious tea and nibbles at the end of my treatment.

Highly reccommed kristal for the therapist and the spa is very much worth a visit.

Thanks again :)

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear Sarah L,

Many thanks for your recent review. We are pleased your spa treatment left you feeling relax and beautiful. We will pass on your comments to Kristal.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A busy, sunny weekend in Autumn and m friend wanted to have on of the many types of massage on offer, a birthday treat from me.
Trying to book on the Saturday she was told "The masseuse is off the island til Tuesday !"
Oh, and we had to leave the island on Tuesday morning!

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear PARIS522,

Unfortunetly our spa therapist had a family emergency back on the mainland so was unavailable over your stay. We apologies for this as it was out of our control.

Make sure to book on your next visit to Karma Rottnest.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I believe this is the better accommodation on the island - still, the rooms are quite basic. No microwave in the kitchenette was annoying. Beds are soft but comfortable. Shower pressure was abysmal but bathroom was clean. Staff at the bar - in particular, one woman on the Sunday shift was incredibly helpful. If she is the epitome of the Karma Lodge, then I would recommend you stay there. Bar area was roomy and comfortable. The dining area was clean and breakfast was nice but the chairs were the cheap outdoor variety and so uncomfortable for a larger butt like mine!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank _sherridans_19_

Dear Sherriden S,

Thank you for your recent review. We are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay. As we a re a fully licensed property only coffee making facilities are available in all of our rooms. We are please to hear that our staff left a great lasting impression on you.

We look forward to your next visit.