“Fishing the reef”

Fly Fishing Frontiers
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Allan took my girlfriend and I out fishing the reef and outer areas and we had a great time. Fished for GT and goldens in the morning then headed out trolling for marlin etc. unfortunately the marlin or mahis weren't biting however still had a good day. Despite being amateurs, Allan showed patience and was always trying to get us in the best positions for fish. Great boat and equipment. Would recommend if you're in the Exmouth area!

1  Thank lsipo

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I really recommend Allan for both experienced and beginners. I am a beginner and Alan taught me keeps. Even a lesson on the oval. Very patient with me even when he presented fish at my feet - and I stuffed the cast. Allan has unbelievable experience on both inside and outside the reef.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Allan Donald provided my son and I with a great day fishing the Ningaloo lagoon chasing Golden Trevally and alike. Then outside the reef hooking up Spanish Mackerel. Nothing was a problem and all requests for target species catered for. A really knowledgeable guide and instructor. Highly recommended by us.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Al, the fly fishing guide was exceptional - he took great care in looking after us and we went to amazing fisheries. He has a a lot of knowledge about the vast Ningaloo reef and chose the best area each day according to weather conditions. Al shared the art of flyflying in the region with my experienced husband and was very patient in teaching me as a novice. We caught many different species of fish, followed dolphins and dugongs and took photos of fantastic scenery, which we will always treasure. We would recommend fly fishing with Al very highly for both experts and beginners. We will definitely return and next time bring our sons to share this fantastic experience.

1  Thank LeanneRo123
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Thanks Al for a top day flyfishing. My hubby Mal has been out many times over the years with lots of different guides and found Al was terrific. Caught spangled emporer, golden trevally and other different trevally. Definitely recommended, Al was very accommodating, great gear and boat. Beautiful part of the world, we'll be back some day, we'll look you up!!

2  Thank bluhaze