All reviews great location superior room short stay room was clean middle of town within easy walking distance restaurants and cafes really enjoyed our stay here comfortable stay good size night stay margaret river wine bbq area self contained short drive tavern kitchenette
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was very happy and impressed with my recent stay in May at the Dunsborough Central Motel. The Winter Escape 2018 rates for the Super Motel Room are really good value, $159 for two nights and I also received a free bottle of Story Bay Margaret River Wine - Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.
As usual the staff are all very helpful and friendly which made my stay very pleasant. If you are thinking about visiting Dunsborough I would definitely recommend the Dunsborough Central Motel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Overnight stay basic motel unit ok but very basic..bed wasn’t comfy at all was hard, made for a uncomfortable sleep.Airconditioning heating unit extremely noisy but worked efficiently.
Had no power outlets working for hairdryer or even to make a tea and coffee in the morning, told desk staff when left, they commented should have rang and we could have had a look ....well at 5.00am it’s something I don’t want to be doing when partner sleeping ..very annoying..over priced for what we got...
Clean and Tidy.
Rooms were a good size.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great position, middle of town. Great sized room, clean tidy and comfortable. Plenty of eat houses within easy walking distance, eat in or take away. Overall a great spot for a stay. Beach an easy walk and a nice beach at that. No problems with this place at all.

Room tip: All would appear to be ok
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldie_9
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The motel units themselves are clean and tidy, noticed new air conditioning had been installed in many units. The grounds are great with lovely lawns and bbq area as well as pool and spa. Very nice for a relaxing dip. The hotel was excellent. Many beers on tap, a large TAB area really well set out and there were plenty of staff on hand to serve the large crowd. A good all round stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The woman I spoke to regarding my booking when I called a few days prior to confirm a few details, was very, very rude and condescending. The tone in her voice was sarcastic and she had absolutely no intention of helping me and then reminded me that it was too late to cancel if I didn’t do so by the end of the day which she seemed to find amusing. On the day of my booking I did receive better service from the other at the desk however the damaged had been done. Then I arrived to my accomodation and let me tell you-it was like stepping into the early 90s. It is very very dated and basic. The walls need a paint, the beds are really stiff and hard and the bedding looks very dated. For that price I would have expect a better experience.

Date of stay: March 2018