See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This very reasonable clean central and welcoming hotel was a useful stop over on our touring holiday north of Cuenta.
Room clean and fresh. Most rooms have balconies as features. Our room was quite small. Nice modern bathroom with essential products. We had breakfast which was plentiful continental style.
Parking is available for free only 5 minutes walk to the hotel in Plaza Mayor.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We'd booked a "superior" room at a significantly higher cost. We were given a room without being told it was a standard room, but it clearly didn't match the description. We were then told we could have another standard room "almost as good as superior" but at superior price. Then we were given an attic. We kept requesting the room we booked. Finally after 1 hour, 3 phone calls & numerous trips around the hotel we were given the right room. They actually had 2 available but didn't want to give them to us. Language wasn't the issue, we can speak reasonable Spanish. There was never an apology or acknowledgement of their poor behaviour.

Room tip: Superior room facing the plaza is best, but they may not give it to you!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Perfect location, nice people, specially the owner Leonor. We stayed for a couple of days to visit soria, the tapas and we will definetly come back!!
The rooms are nice and cozy, new tvs and big bathrooms.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Took us an hour to reach the Hotel entrance ( road diversions ) the local information office and police did not have a clue how to get to the hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly ? officer from Policia Local who told us to move the car ( Hotel web site states you can stop to unload luggage). Rooms are poky and past sell by date, staff member at breakfast did not speak and any request was to much trouble, in all a bad start to a holiday, I would not use this Hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm an eleven year old girl. When i got to the Hotel Soria, me and my companions on this holiday were warmly welcomed by a lovely woman eager to help us settle in and enjoy are stay. She also provided us with maps, information...
I thought the room was OK, but that is if you do not mind having a small room with no WI-FI.
The next morning I woke up to find the most appalling breakfast. The woman at the desk was a dark hared, moody, " Don't bother me" faced woman. When my mum couldn't operate the cofee machine and asked for help, the woman rolled her eyes, groaned, did the cofee, and had a " Can't you just leave me alone" look on her. The when my mum went to put tomato paste on her bread, she found that the container it came in was full on mold! And what the lady do? Groaned, rolled her eyes, and shoved some more containers in are face without even saying sorry. And at checkout time, she asked if she should explain the datails to us in spanish or english, and when we asked for english, she rolled her eyes (as ussual). And as we left, we said: You could smile a bit more... But she said: What?! And as we left she stared in an insulting way. Please, do not come to this hotel, as i strongly do not reccomend it.

Room tip: En cualquier caso, no ir a este hotel.
Date of stay: July 2014