“They care”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I had a good pizza. My wife ordered a roast pork saltimbocca without knowing what it was. She didn't like it although there was nothing wrong with it and left it. They seemed distressed at this. She shared my pizza. When the bill came, they had knocked off over 4 euros, even though we hadn't complained. We paid the bill in full.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Because of other Trip Advisor reviews, we sought out Pizzeria Aumm Aumm In Anacapri today for lunch. I have celiac disease and adhere to a strict gluten free diet and they had many items on their menu including multiple types of pasta. My husband had one of their pizzas which he proclaimed best of the trip and I had the antipasto buffet (all gf) and the pasta Aumm Aumm which has sausage, zucchini and tomatoes - wonderful! Along with a half carafe of wine and tip the bill came to 42€. A good deal in Capri where everything is expensive. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This place is pumping
Totally delicious pizza and full of locals that means your onto a good gig !
Pizza comes out piping hot and fast!
Cheap as chips but rivals the other restaurants that I have been to here so far
No bells and whistles just good food !

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

After a day of exploring Capri, we were ready to find a meal that wasn’t a complete tourist trap and overpriced. Luckily, my wife found this gem in Anacapri! We visited Aumm Aumm after a hike in the area, so we came in starving. After being greeted by the gregarious owner and his family, we ordered the Bolognese and Aumm Aumm pizza. Both were amazing! Finally, after non stop overpriced meals (and mediocre food) we had a great meal. Not only that, but we had quite possibly the best food of our trip. Everything was home made and hit the spot. Most of all, the entire feast was well priced. This is saying a lot, but as New Yorkers, we also think the pizza beats anything we’ve had in Manhattan. Lastly, we cleansed our palettes with delicious lemonchello!

If you’re looking for a home cooked meal at a fair price, look no further! Avoid the tourist traps that plague this island and get a high quality meal!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We recently ate here for lunch after going up the chairlift, only a 9 minute walk. Very welcoming hosts who offered to make dishes any way we pleased. Neapolitan style pizzas were delicious and cost about half the amount we would pay in the center of Capri.