“Very nice diver company, with helpful dive masters!”
Review of Palm Beach Divers

Palm Beach Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Palm Beach Divers Aruba is a small dive school with high quality of guiding & teaching. we give our PADI dive courses in the following languages: - Dutch - English - Spanish - Papiamento Because we are a small dive school we are guiding and teach in small groups so we take our time for the divers to let them experience diving in Aruba in a safe and fun way!
Reviewed 3 May 2018

In the first place I was planning to do one dive, because I was a little bit scared. However, after the good briefing and one dive I was ready to do one more dive and it was really worth it! We went to the Antille shipwreck site and during the second dive we saw some turtles, which was really nice! I really recommend this diving school:)

All reviews
"palm beach"
in 4 reviews
"whole family"

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We found Palm Beach Divers beside the Holiday Inn Resort and were able to join a dive without reservations. First impression? The dive masters (Robin and Mark) were so helpful, so friendly, so willing to answer questions. Great people.

Safety is their #1 priority and they give a great dive briefing before each dive. They took us to two separate wrecks (we dove with them on 2 days) as well as the reef. The equipment was high end, worked well, and best of all they didn't brush me off when I questioned a leak I heard from my regulator. They took time to investigate it and then ensure I was good while under water.

I appreciated being given a full sized wet suit after they saw I was shivering the one day (while everyone else was good in shorties). I would definitely dive with these guys again if we came back to Aruba. Very safe, very helpful. Great company!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Had a great time with Mark and his partner! (sorry I can't remember his name)....the company does not own their own boat so you have to be patient in case plans or diving sites change, but it wasn't a big deal. I would highly recommend! I dove by myself with another traveler and Mark made sure to keep the three of us together. I only had 7 dives under my belt so I'm no pro. I enjoyed the morning!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We spent three mornings diving with Mark from Palm Beach Divers. Everything was perfect. Their equipment functioned perfectly, Mark was attentive to our needs and led us on outstanding dives. our gear was always double checked. Mark pointed out interesting marine life and gave thorough reviews before and after the dives. He also gave us excellent dining recommendations! We would definitely dive with Palm Beach Divers again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my son's first dive - and Robin was very patient and clear with his instruction. Led to my son calling the dive a highlight of his vacation to Aruba.
I went along (already OW certified), and another couple joined us (one Advanced, one OW). Despite the wide range of experience, Robin was able to guide and provide a fun trip for all four of us.

I should also note - while having all the fun that we had, not once did I feel safety was at all compromised.

When in Aruba, Palm Beach Divers is the way to go!