“A lot of bang for your buck!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

muspray
“A lot of bang for your buck!”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

First off let me start with a disclaimer I am very hard to please! With that being said everything was as advertised except the beach was a little more than a mile from the beach, more like 1.5 to 2 miles away. Which was really not a big deal since they provide a free shuttle to the beach twice a day except on Saturday. Everyone at the resort was extremely friendly and helpful from the front desk to the activities director, housekeeping, and the restaurant folks on location.

Extremely, kid friendly resort with some activities planned for them as well. the two pools makes it nice for them to run and have fun and be kids without disturbing other guess that enjoy the peace and quite. I'm not sure if it was advertised or not, but the free wifi made my older kids really happy that they could still text and update their status on the book of faces and send out tweets, as well as, instagrams.

The drawbacks were that the beach runs were 925 and 1225 the pickup times were 1225 and 4. Pickup was a little late due to travel time to the beaches which is understandable. I just wish they would of had another later time for pickup. No big deal though a taxi ride from the beach to the resort for four was only seven dollars so not bad. The other thing I found that could have been better was the fitness center had old workout equipment it was in need of an upgrade there. I also wish they would of had a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, but 28 dollars is not bad for, four people and luggage. Remember my disclaimer!

Overall I would give it a 4.5 out of 5. For the money and the size of the room I would give it a 7 out of 5. Me,my wife and two kids 18 and 21 were in a one bedroom with plenty of space!

Not only would I recommend this to a friend I plan on bringing them with me next time!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing