See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had a lovely time at the manor for a long weekend. The room was clean and comfortable. I also had a great breakfast every morning I was there! I'm looking forward visiting the manor again this summer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We rented the entire Manor in July 2013 for a family reunion for three days. It was perfect for our needs. Having breakfast prepared each morning was a great benefit and let us begin each day having eaten and ready to make plans. The pool was terrific as well.

That experience led us to consider it as a good location for a get together we have each November with the other side of the family. We've been booking the Manor for three days each November since 2013 and have enjoyed it immensely. It offers lots of communal space and plenty of bedrooms/baths for a large group, plus porches, great kitchen, and a fireplace. In addition, having the motel at the bottom of the hill is perfect for the extra family members that want to attend. As a group that has been to the location multiple times, we've never had a negative experience.

P.S. After reading one of the reviews below, I can state that we have never seen a bug in the Manor. The review posted saying there were bugs was posted on a date in November 2017 that my family was actually at the Manor and there were no bugs at all.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

By far one of the best experiences I have ever had upstate. We had a blast. Everything was very clean and NEAT. The manor is beautifully decorated. The staff makes you feel welcome and right at home. My favorite part is the Jacuzzi tubs! Very happy we chose this place. We will be returning guests!

Room Tip: Choose the suites upstairs! They have Jacuzzi tubs and the price is very reasonable!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

i have had the pleasure of staying at the manor on several occasions, and each time the accommodations were awesome!!! the facilities are beautiful, and the owner, jim franzese could not have been better to deal with. I highly recommend the manor for your next visit to the fingerlakes!!!! tom

Room Tip: all of the rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tlan2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great place, beautiful view very clean very nice staff, my family I and had a very pleasant stay.until we overheard one of the other guests threatening the owner of giving the him a bad review of been a dirty place bugs in the beds ect...when the owner very nicely asked them when a party they were having and had invited many adults and children not staying there was going to be over.

Stayed: October 2017