Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews get away creature comforts flat screen farmhouse nyc heaven brunch retreat
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

A group of us (6) stayed a week at the Farmhouse and it was a perfect getaway. The house affords plenty of (well-designed) space for a group as well as WiFi that was a true workhorse. Many days at least 5 of us were working at the same time without any issues. Kitchen had a good amount of space for preparing meals and the remaining rooms provided enough space to hang out together or alone. We had two catered dinners and one brunch. The food was plentiful and amazing. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Spent two nights here for a work retreat and absolutely loved it. Clean, comfortable rooms with just enough designer aesthetic and creature comforts, including big comfy beds, flat screen TVs, and excellent food. I look at this place as a great option if you just want to get away from NYC for a couple of nights, enjoy the outdoors, and do absolutely nothing. Really kind staff. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank STYLEONTHEGO
Reviewed 21 September 2019

We stayed in the Suite for our honeymoon :). Alicia and Genevieve were AMAZING - so thoughtful, kind and great with local recommendations. The barn is incredibly charming but rustic so if you're looking for hotel caliber - not for you. We liked that the Suite was on the ground floor and spacious (had a sitting room and bath/shower). The shower didn't get incredibly hot? But otherwise all good? TVs with netflix/amazon provided as well as coffee, tea and filtered water. Property is stunning. Hammocks and firepit in the back with stunning views. I think next time (and we will be back) well stay in the Greenhouses since those rooms are a bit newer :). Breakfast is included and when I say it's the best breakfast Ive had I mean it - everyday was a gorgeous spread homecooked and DELICIOUS. Probably one of my favorite parts. The area is just great. Great towns, restaurants, hiking and close to Mohonk Mountain House so we spent one day at their spa which was delightful!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019

I spent three nights at Audrey's Farmhouse by myself. I was greeted very hospitably. I LOVED the Farmhouse and hope to return many times. Alicia gave me hiking and dining recommendations and was very warm and friendly, as were all the staff. The breakfasts were amazing: ample portions of delicious food. I highly recommend Audrey's Farmhouse. And the area is breathtakingly gorgeous with many scenic vistas for hiking, swimming, biking, horse back riding, and--for the more daring--rock climbing at the Gunks.

Room tip: I stayed in the Cathedral Room, best view and quiet. \
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank avivabgd
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

The farmhouse is gorgeous and comfortable... highly recommend getting the entire place with some friends/family. The breakfast spread was incredible, as was the vegan dinner for the wedding. The staff is great and the attention to detail does not go unnoticed! 10/10 would go back again in a heartbeat!

Date of stay: March 2019