All reviews marriott app national baseball hall of fame veggie sausages bathroom floor waffles fire pit hot water no exception convenient location cookies third floor fresh fruit nice place to stay stayed for one night bed was comfortable niagara falls enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a business trip. I later found out it was a new hotel. It has a nice feel to it from the entrance to the room. I did not go swimming but the pool looked very small from the door. The manager Shannon was awesome. Actually all the staff was but I only remember her name as I bugged her a lot for info about the area. The lady that prepared breakfast was really nice and funny. Everyone at the desk was nice and everytime I came back to the hotel they would let me know the status of the cookies! The room was great. The bed was comfy and pillows were fluffy. I loved having a fridge and microwave in the room for late night snacks. Housekeeping was efficient making sure the rooms were clean and replenished with supplies. The hotel is right off the highway and on a strip of restaurants. Kudos to the staff for excelling in customer service!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 1MissKay
Jerry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Kaamalal,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will make sure that Shanon see's this personally and I share this with the rest of the team during our daily meetings. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This hotel had everything I wanted: close proximity to I-90; safe property; clean and quiet room; modern amenities; and a wide variety of options at breakfast. Patricia was very welcoming when I checked in. They offer cookies in the lobby at all times, as well as water flavored with limes. Overall I had a very relaxing evening, which was well-needed after a full day of driving.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Jill E.

We couldn't be happier to hear about your 5 star review. I have shared this with Patricia along with the rest of the staff. Please come back again when you need another relaxing evening.

Jerry Synrod

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The room was larger than many hotel rooms in this price range. Comfy beds and very clean. Having a sofa was great, as we spent a bit of time in the room, not just sleeping. The breakfast was a step above hotel-buffet-average, more options, more fresh fruit. Close to highway, but not right next to it. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for our 5 star review, we will continue to work towards making our guests happy, and do not hesitate to reach out if you are ever here and we fall short on your needs as we want nothing but a 5 star level visit every time you are in Utica

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We were cycling the Erie Canal with 16 friends and we stayed in the Fairfield Inn in Utica. The staff was very accommodating to our group. The hotel is new and our suite room was very spacious. The staff was exceptional!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Where can you find information about a train located near the hotel? Just would have liked to know. A bit noisy in the room I stayed in. Clean and had a good bed so I will return. Staff was able to direct me to places in town which was helpful.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jerry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear ALP910,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry we were not able to give you the 5 service you deserve. We do have a train in a close proximity to the hotel and you can find information about it at amtrack.com. When you ever stay with us in the future we have a sweet dreams program which can help to make your nights sleep better. Also aware the front desk if your a lighter sleeper and they can always make sure you are in a location which would not be as affected by the noise. We look forward to serving your needs again soon.