All reviews front desk cookies room was clean denny's restaurant would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast parking lot nice stay waffles next morning easy access very nice hotel fresh fruit staff was friendly the breakfast area long drive new york
Reviewed 8 June 2016

During my 48 day extended business trip, I can honestly say, all the staff at this facility made me feel at home. Every staff member right down to the cleaning staff were helpful and pleasant to speak with. I highly recommend this facility!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jessica C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Charles B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. The entire staff at the hotel strives to make all of our guests feel like they are at their "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you the next time you are on business in the Utica area!!

Remember - we love having you here!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I love the small things that this hotel offers--greek yogurt along with kid-friendly pancakes, fruit, sausage, eggs and mini danish. I also appreciate fresh duvets, symbols with room numbers for those people, like me, that can never remember their room number. (I had the cow room) The staff were happy and nice. Thanks for a great stay at a great price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Susan H,

Thank you taking the time to write this review for us. I'm so delighted you had such a fantastic stay while you were in the Utica area. The entire staff at the hotel strives to make all of our guests feel like they are at their "home away from home". We also have DVDs for rent with complimentary popcorn at the front desk; as well as our Sweet Dreams program!!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Utica area!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I was driving for about 12 hours and needed rest. I had overslept, they worked with me and gave me a little extra time to get ready. I definitely appreciated it. With out any additional charge, being that I was on a budget this was very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jessica C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Corporane,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We strive to make all of our guests feel like they are at their "home away from home." I'm delighted we were able to make stay enjoyable. We also have a sweet dreams program here, it includes body pillows, eye masks, ear plugs and a sound machine to help you fall asleep; as well as breakfast to go bags and a hot breakfast buffet.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Utica area.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Not many places to stay in Utica so we were happy to be able to get a room. As a Hilton Honors member, I look for one of their hotels. They are consistently clean and comfortable and the Hampton Inn in Utica was no different. We had a great 1 night stay - the staff was friendly at check in and check out - thanks Frank! The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter - no one walking over you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jessica C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear Amber H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. I'm so delighted to see you stay in Hiltons whenever you travel. We strive to make sure our guests feel like they are at their "home away from home!" I will make sure to pass this along to Frank as well!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Utica area.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I stopped here because I did not want to drive any further. The front desk person was very helpful and welcoming. If back in the area, I would stay there again. I was too tired to use the pool or fitness equipment. The breakfast was better than I had expected. I needed to get on the road early, and it was conveniently located near the highway. I did not hear any traffic or other noise during the night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear F7467KUmichaels,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. I'm delighted the front desk staff was able to get you right in and were very welcoming. If you are able to stay longer next time, besides the pool and the fitness center we also have DVDS to rent at the front desk along with complimentary popcorn. The breakfast menu changes daily so there is always something different on there!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!