US$180
US$174
US$140
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$207
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$132
All reviewsfront deskrooms are smallnew yorkcruise terminalthe king size bedfree shuttlebreakfast roomhotel is locatedthe holiday innhot breakfastwaffle makeryogurtbeds were comfortablebreakfast staffclean hotelminute driveparking lot
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had a good stay here. The rooms are clean and comfortable, not spacious. But it’s a good value, very clean, and convenient on the West Shore Expressway a few minutes south of the Goethals Bridge. If looking for basic sleeping accommodations, this is a good choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cararro
HI Express S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear cararro,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are delighted your had a good experience and our property location was convenient for your trip. We hope to see you again soon to provide the best possible overall experience!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for several nights for a sports event on the island at the ocean breeze track and field facility. The sheet on one bed was stained. They have limited channels on their TV'S, showtime being the only movie channel. Surprisingly they did not have USB stations for charging our phones. I eventually found one on the TV. There are no refrigerators. We did not get to try the "complementary" breakfast as we had to leave before they opened.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ken133
HI Express S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Ken133,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize that we were unable to meet and exceed your expectations. We were experiencing some technical difficulties with out satellite services due to the weather during this time and the issue was out of our ability to fix, but we appreciate us making us aware of this so we can better our services. Housekeeping was also alerted for the issue expressed to ensure this will not happen for future guest.
We hope you give us another chance to prove we can provide a much better experience and for future we have refrigerators and microwaves upon request free of charge!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I was here for work. 16 days. The room was the smallest room I've ever stayed in. If you open the dresser drawers you could stand between them and the bed. No refrigerator or microwave. They would have had to put them on the desk.
It was pretty clean and the staff was nice. Always fresh coffee in the morning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HI Express S, Manager at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Ted S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are saddened to hear your overall experience was not ideal due to the room size and we apologize for this. Unfortunately, since we are considered a New York City property, we are limited to standardized sizes which run very small. We try to make up for this with our cleanliness, accommodating staff and complimentary amenities. We hope you would consider giving us another chance and we can give you one of our larger rooms so you can have a much more comfortable experience.

Best Regards,
Area Sales Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times never had an issue,,,I like staying here cause they have fresh coffee 24 hrs a day,,which is huge. Also big shout out to woman who works the breakfast area,,very polite and sociable,,and she makes killer coffee,,wow was the coffee delicious and she let me in early with no problems.....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear NySteven,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are a returning guest with us and we are able to provide your visits with no issues. We do apologize you were not completely satisfied with your room due to the size and Unfortunately, since we are considered a New York City property, we are limited to standardized sizes which run very small. We try to make up for this with our cleanliness, accommodating staff and complimentary amenities, including the 24 hour fresh coffee!. We hope to see you again soon for a amazing experience.

Best Regards,
Area Sales Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This was not the way to end a five week road trip for work!!
Hotel staff was rude and had a very sour attitude towards guests in general.
My bed room was not well designed at all. The bathroom was bigger than the rest of the bedroom. Can't begin to count the number of times I cracked body parts on the edge of the bed or desk.
The hallways are poorly lit witch make for poor security.
Had this hotel been earlier in my trip, I would have called my contact in the corporate office and asked to be moved to another hotel.
The night before I was to checkout and head for home, I asked the desk clerk to leave a wake up call for 3:45 AM as my cab was scheduled to pick me up at 4:30.and head to JFK. I never got the wake up call and the young woman could have cared less when I came down from and kept playing on her cell phone. Needless to say, I was pissed and didn't turn in my room key until I had the clerks full attention.
The biggest pain in the of all was the breakfast staff who would not let anybody enter the breakfast room before the posted opening time to grab a cup of coffee and a granola bar to go.
What's so hard about letting a guest in a few minutes early to grab breakfast to go?
Been home just over a week now and still haven't received a return call from the hotel manager or Comfort Inn's corporate office and am now completely done with trying to bring the issues with this hotel to managements attention.
I will never stay at another Comfort Inn or related property again and will not recommend them to anybody who asks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank moose753
HI Express S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Moose753,

I want to extend a sincere apology from myself and on behalf of the staff for the experience you recently had at our location. I can assure you that our staff's number one priority is guest satisfaction and based on your comments we will be taking corrective action to ensure no guest ever experiences this lack of customer service. I understand how important it is to have your wake up call set properly and be able to grab breakfast and coffee in order to start off your day right so again I am so sorry that this was not done at your convenience. Unfortunately our rooms are on the smaller side due to New York City standards which run very small, but we try to make up for this with cleanliness. good service and amenities. We appreciate your feedback as well so we can have maintenance check lights in the hallways are working properly. Again, I cannot express how sorry I am your had this experience and had to wait for this response, but please feel free to contact me to further discuss and I hope you would give our property and brand another chance to prove we can absolutely provide a great experience with no problems whatsoever!

Sales Manager