Open today: 11:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great Place

Good Music and environment to grab a drink. Went there with a friend to catch up and we had so much... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Jose I T
via mobile
ben awhile

great place and crowded more for the 28 to 45 crowd but if you want to let your hair down have at it

Reviewed 30 April 2018

from US$19.00
from US$55.00
from US$45.00
More Info
All reviews live music great place band skip sports entertainment table order food
Reviewed 10 November 2017

love this place..it can get crowded..especially when there is a band with a following. pleasant, local. try to skip the food ..I agree..service is slow..food mediocre. go for the live music and enjoy

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

If we are talking about food, I give Napper Tandy's 2 stars, but this is a bar, often with live entertainment, so I added a star. When Napper's is at its best, there is a live band, but then it is usually overcrowded without enough seating, poor service and VERY LOUD! Ears ringing for days loud. The crowd is often very drunk and rude. I say it is at its best, because the entertainment and drinks are why large crowds are drawn there. Most of the food is standard or below standard bar fare. Now, with that said, I have heard that their catering is much better than there menu food, but I have never experienced that. I have no desire to return there because I don't like to be squeezed into a small space, rubbing up against strangers. I suppose that is the college scene, but I never liked it. So, if that's your thing, you might rate the place higher.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank NancyShuster
Reviewed 26 March 2017

The place was packed tonight, almost too crowded. The room was noisy but a bar on a Saturday night should be.
When the DJ started up around 9, the sound was just way too loud. There is loud and there is way too loud...this was too loud.
We did order some food and I have to say that the Cod panini with cole slaw, tomato and tartar sauce was very good. I was happy with that choice but wosh I had ordered earlier, once the music started it made me wish I was finished with the meal so I could leave.
I'll go back but not on a Saturday night unfortunately.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Burgers and the like are good choices at this bustling pub. The service is friendly and the food has always been tasty. Portions are large and well done.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

One of the most reliable Irish Pubs with great food and a great night scene. I recommend the reuben, but the wings and burgers are also great. TV's everywhere for us sports junkies and it has complete other side that is as large for live music.
I've seen Unchained (Van Halen) and 45 RPM (60's,70's ). Great venue with an electric crowd at both.

Date of experience: February 2017