“Popular for a reason”

Add it.
Napper Tandy's
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Smithtown
Reviewed 26 March 2017

The place was packed tonight, almost too crowded. The room was noisy but a bar on a Saturday night should be.
When the DJ started up around 9, the sound was just way too loud. There is loud and there is way too loud...this was too loud.
We did order some food and I have to say that the Cod panini with cole slaw, tomato and tartar sauce was very good. I was happy with that choice but wosh I had ordered earlier, once the music started it made me wish I was finished with the meal so I could leave.
I'll go back but not on a Saturday night unfortunately.

Date of experience: March 2017
"order"
"food"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Burgers and the like are good choices at this bustling pub. The service is friendly and the food has always been tasty. Portions are large and well done.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

One of the most reliable Irish Pubs with great food and a great night scene. I recommend the reuben, but the wings and burgers are also great. TV's everywhere for us sports junkies and it has complete other side that is as large for live music.
I've seen Unchained (Van Halen) and 45 RPM (60's,70's ). Great venue with an electric crowd at both.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Good place to just chill out, have a beer and burger and listen to a local band do their thing. Can get very noisy, so they have tables outside.

Date of experience: May 2016