“Come visit this place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had burgers and salads and everything was terrific! Wait staff was perfectly attentive. Met the owner and had a great time talking to him. I highly recommend a visit! We sat outside for lunch and would definitely come back the next time I’m in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were driving around showing some friends the sites and we liked the name. It was a great choice we made. The place is very inviting and warm. Blues record covers and posters is the decorating. The food way exceeded what we expected. We started with a nacho platter. Crisp chips with the right amount of cheese. We topped it with the pork which was excellent. For lunch we split the Beet Salad, Cobb Salad and BBQ Platter. All were great, but the BBQ was the hit. Sausage, pork and wings with sides of corn bread and coleslaw - each better than the last.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Family stayed in Yonkers while visiting NYC, and I found this place on a internet search. Upon arrival, we were a little skeptical, but this place is clearly a local favorite and very kid-friendly! Great burgers, steak frites, and onion rings!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Very nice variety of food options (from entree's to burgers/sandwiches) and a nice selection of beers. Great service from Chris the bartender.
If you like a warm, local atmosphere, with good food and drinks....this is your place!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner with the family. I had the BVT BBQ platter and a flight of beer (they do 4 glasses). The draft beer selection was very nice. The BVT meats were good (ribs, sausage, wings and pulled pork). I am not a wings for dinner fan (prefer them when hanging out, more of a party snack), though they were okay I would not say they were the best I ever had (been to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo a few days earlier, those were some amazing wings). The ribs were very good too and NOT boiled, they were actually smoked, thank goodness, nothing ruins some ribs more than a damn pot of boiling water. I have been to other places that have killer ribs, these ribs were good, but do not stack up against the best, but they are way better than the other so-called rib places (I am talking about you Chili’s). The pulled pork likewise was good but not amazing. What won me over was the sausage. It was spicy but not over the top, and smoked perfectly. I would say this is one of the best sausage links I have had in the USA. The cornbread was so-so.... good, but not overly amazing.

The staff was great and though they said 30-min to get a seat, we were seated in half that time. A popular place.

All-in-all a great meal and I would eat again if in the area.

Date of visit: March 2018